Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Just shit the bed. Warning to Youngcels, DON'T become like me.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
20191128 014918

Was pissed up and drunk (as usual) last night and forgot to put my overnight nappy (diaper) on, woke up at 01:00am and thought something didn't feel right. As I'm virtually crippled it took nearly an hour to sort out. Don't become an old alcoholiccel, because this is your fate.

Based and peepee poopoo pilled

Lol :feelshaha:

I'll take the advice

rip those pajamas tbh

Damn dude, just, fuck... Last time I pissed the bed was in camp almost a decade ago, I hid it because I was humiliated.

Don't feel too bad, I just feel bad for you because I know the shame it makes you feel/how shitty it is to clean up afterwards

Not sure what to say tbh
It happens pretty often to be fair as I'm dying, but not putting that fucking nappy on is what makes the bed fucked. Even typing those words like "nappy" is humiliating as I'm only 36 but I guess I'm classed as an Oldcel, I thought maybe this kind of thing wouldn't happen until my 50's but everything is shutting down now. I won't make 40 let alone 50.

That's a great achievement boyo. Keep it up.

didnt need to see that :dafuckfeels:

Just pee poo pee theory

>inceldom discussion

I used to piss the bed all the time as a kid and preteen.

I love this forum for being the only thing that can make me laugh.

As I'm near crippled, about 45 minutes in all.

I'm definitely killing myself before i get to 20. I'm not gonna end up like you.

I'm not advocating killing yourself, just don't abuse alcohol as a cope because it ends like this.

Last edited:
I'm definitely killing myself before i get to 20.
I can only agree with this as a teenager you still have the teenage hormones racing through your body and if you have depression on top of that it´s a huge drive to commit suicide. At age 19 I chose to give life another chance and now I have apathy and anhedonia and no teenage hormones or depression to give me that drive to kill myself I so regret not doing it at 18-19

I can only agree with this as a teenager you still have the teenage hormones racing through your body and if you have depression on top of that it´s a huge drive to commit suicide. At age 19 I chose to give life another chance and now I have apathy and anhedonia and no teenage hormones or depression to give me that drive to kill myself I so regret not doing it at 18-19
Thanks for the motivation bro. I need it. I saved some money, so i'm gonna be a NEET for a while. Then i'm gone.

I feel sad for you dude :sad:
It's fine, but cheers anyway bro. It's just what happens when you drink as much as I have over the years. I've just today finished another fellow Oldcel/alcoholiccel's funeral which I will make a new thread about now.

What disability do you have?

What disability do you have?
So you're basically an extreme alcoholic?
It's all alcohol related, years of drinking 16 pints of cider and half a bottle of vodka a day have destroyed my body. I can't walk more than a few feet anymore without falling down as my balance and legs are shot, need a wheelchair when I'm out and about. Bowels are really fucked as well hence why stuff like this happens. Permanent NEETbux though, the solitary advantage.

Hmmm, I think you were the interesting and entertaining dying alcoholic poster I was searching for these past few days via the forum's search function.

So there's no way for you to reverse your body's alcohol related problems then?

Stopping drinking won't help?

My uncle's brother died of liver cirrhosis but a few months or possibly a year before he died his doctor told him to "Stop drinking now!" the idea being that his liver could possibly regenerate just enough of itself to keep him alive.

Brutal thread, when did you started drinking and how often you do that?

I hate once pissed in my bed when drunk but not since then
Btw cheers fellow alcoholic

Hmmm, I think you were the interesting and entertaining dying alcoholic poster I was searching for these past few days via the forum's search function.

So there's no way for you to reverse your body's alcohol related problems then?

Stopping drinking won't help?

My uncle's brother died of liver cirrhosis but a few months or possibly a year before he died his doctor told him to "Stop drinking now!" the idea being that his liver could possibly regenerate just enough of itself to keep him alive.
It's too far gone to repair itself now, plus the pancretitis is quite advanced also. If I stopped all of a sudden my body would go into shock and I would most likely die from that as my heart is pretty dodgy now too.
Brutal thread, when did you started drinking and how often you do that?
Started at 16, I'm 36 now so 20 years worth of abuse. I do it most nights but I wear a nappy (diaper) normally at night but I was too pissed and forgot to put it on last night.

I hope one day you'd find peace.

over for shitcels, i remember when neetandtidy posted threads like this :feelskek:

damn some people who post here are retarded lol and he even said hes OLDCEL and still does chit like dis

Your looksmatch is selling her peepee poopoo pants online for hundreds at a time

If you were a girl you could sell your pants to some cuck.

Last edited:
It's all alcohol related, years of drinking 16 pints of cider and half a bottle of vodka a day have destroyed my body. I can't walk more than a few feet anymore without falling down as my balance and legs are shot, need a wheelchair when I'm out and about. Bowels are really fucked as well hence why stuff like this happens. Permanent NEETbux though, the solitary advantage.
What made you drink that much in the past?

What made you drink that much in the past?
The realisation that my slightly older GigaChad brother was getting every Stacy in school, they even used to ask me to set him up with them, and my sister becoming Stacey whilst I am a disabled, drink raddled alcoholic dyingcel.

It happens pretty often to be fair as I'm dying, but not putting that fucking nappy on is what makes the bed fucked. Even typing those words like "nappy" is humiliating as I'm only 36 but I guess I'm classed as an Oldcel, I thought maybe this kind of thing wouldn't happen until my 50's but everything is shutting down now. I won't make 40 let alone 50.

What the fuck is wrong with your body? Maybe you need to exercise more and eat healthier.

Based poopoopeepeecel. Last week I woke up farting but it ended up being shit. Luckily I had already gotten out of bed and before I left my apartment so I was able to change out my boxers right away.