Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just saw some male with wide shoulders and little muscle from behind at the cafeteria

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I want to go ER. I HATE males that look wide with no muscle, effortlessly. I wish all males with wide shoulders dropped dead right now. They are a group of people and the girls wouldnt give me the time of the day with my subhuman body compared to him. I hate my looks so much I fucking hate them so much god.

Funny thing is that I have above average physical strength and very very above average endurance, specially for my size, but people must think im some super weak bitch because of subhuman frame aesthetics.

I guess tonight will be another rage-drinking night

Update: coping right now with high octane homemade power beer.

757e2d3fed.jpg

subhuman frame croppdd. Not that my dace isvmuch better, but alcohol helps me cope and npt go ER on the spott. going to drink 4 days straight.

I would give anything for beung able to put on a sleeveless shirt and look good on it. To take off my shirt as a way to look sexyer like most guys can do. to be able to intimidate with size. For people to not act like some miracle happened when I win arm wrestling agaisnt a gymcel.

Last edited:
what is your bideltoid width i have 19 inches and i still look like i have narrow shoulders

taking the bus or subway is suicide fuel because when Chad comes near you, you can't escape until you reached your destination

Even with narrow shoulders you can build muscle and have that lean beach body look.

Wouldn't want to exert ourselves though, would we?

I have broad shoulders/wide back from gymceling but my face is ORGE tier.

You probably mog him

Just enough already.

They have told you a million times to gymcel

Its about skeletal frame. In order for me to even build muscle I wpuld have to become bloated due to diet, so fuck it anyways.
A lose-lose situation. But i say face is way more important than frame, so don't lift.

Its about skeletal frame. In order for me to even build muscle I wpuld have to become bloated due to diet, so fuck it anyways.
Yes, you are either lean but small framed or bloated and bigger looking. There is no way to win unless you take hydrolytics and sterois

JFL, I and lots of other people here work out and still have zero women. You don't and you've gotten laid.

This is all in your head. If you care about it, work out. Women certainly don't care.

Yes, you are either lean but small framed or bloated and bigger looking. There is no way to win unless you take hydrolytics and sterois

Yea. and steroids age you. im 30 years old so i cany take any risk.

JFL, I and lots of other people here work out and still have zero women. You don't and you've gotten laid.

This is all in your head. If you care about it, work out. Women certainly don't care.
haven seen meh faced guys legit slay because of big frame. Frame matters a lot.

You would look like this if you gymcelled:

images

He slays with his hair and eye halo, he doesnt need to gymcel.
the moment a wide shouldered, tall (im fucking medget 5'11) robust male appears, I might aswell be some furniture on the place

Literally quote by a female friend: "if you were taller we would have to have sex right now".

I wanted to jump out of some bridge.
I forgot the cutoff has been raised to 6'0" recently. My bad.

Just stuff tissue paper underneath your shoulders and on top your traps. I did it before lol. At least do it to see if you're treated better.

Literally quote by a female friend: "if you were taller we would have to have sex right now".

I wanted to jump out of some bridge.

Tbh height is about proportions as well. If you have longer legs than torso you will always look taller than a person your same height.

Even my 10 yo looking frame mogs you Jesus christ
Is there any surgeryfor for this?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back