Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just saw my mom get fucked

Scatius Deletus

Scatius Deletus

Niggerist
★★★★
You can't make this up I just fucking woke up and she's getting pounded in butterfly position. She always is talking about "im so lonely muh" but look what she does. I'm the real loner here. What's even worse is that today she told me she was tired of selling her pussy for money because she has a "dignity", how'd that "dignity" work out? It has never been this over. Literally I just fucking saw my mom get fucked and immediately go to .is to post. It's over guys
and to fucking end all it up the guys a fucking chadlite. She was talking to another sub 5 guy but she didn't want him because, "I'm not attracted tee hee". Oh God I can hear the bed moving it has never been this over

I need to leave this fucking asylum

I feel so bad for you OP. Having a whore for a mother is brutal

You need to kill her to restore the family honor (in GTA 5)

I'm so sorry bro, try to find a job and wagecuck so you can escape that nightmare. I can't imagine what that's like.

This is my current POV
20241015 204705

Bark viscously at whatever Tyrone is piping your mother.

nigga done let the chadlite in the house with zero retaliation. i wish u cels were lower inhib

nigga done let the chadlite in the house with zero retaliation. i wish u cels were lower inhib
I was sleeping literally just woke up and say this the door is locked

I can make a temper tantrum and I always end up losing the debate

I'll have to create a plan to escape this prison :feelsLSD:

Listening to this while reading the thread hits different. TFD

What are you crying about? The fact that she's a sloot? I have broken no rules here. Just kept it based. VIew her as such and get a therapist or find a way to cope with such a foul situation. Pyschologically Dissassociate

What are you crying about? The fact that she's a sloot? I have broken no rules here. Just kept it based. VIew her as such and get a therapist or find a way to cope with such a foul situation. Pyschologically Dissassociate
thErApIsT SAAAAARRRR

Holy shit nigger
Image0

I feel disgusted.

IF you are having a mental breakdown, you might as well bust in the door and act out. Video film them both. Act crazy. It wouldnt matter at this point. Just avoid getting admitted to a psyche ward by force

IF you are having a mental breakdown, you might as well bust in the door and act out. Video film them both. Act crazy. It wouldnt matter at this point. Just avoid getting admitted to a psyche ward by force
No. I have better plans :feelsLSD:

@Master @LeFrenchCel @proudweb @Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle @SlayerSlayer @Dregster
Image0

Your mum is a human being. An animal with animal needs and desires. Get over it.
OR she can just get a normal job like the rest of us instead of selling herself to be used as a cum rag. Just a thought.