Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just Saw my Mom For the First Time in Months…

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
First comments I hear: “:foidSoy:: You’ve lost weight! Your shirt is creased! Your shorts have a hole in them! You look like a homeless person!”

IMG 6969

She is such a controlling, insufferable, and nagging bitch; why did my dad have to marry her?

Now that i’m older, I understand why Adam Lanza offed his mother.

May St. ER, St. Cho, the Columbros, Der Führer, and Julius Evola give me strength to make it through having to be around her.

She is such a controlling, insufferable, and nagging bitch; why did my dad have to marry her?
I thought you said you had good parents..?

Regardless, my sympathies go out to you, fellow helicopter-parentscel

@Lurkercel0 @Mortis our brothER...
Itsover

Last edited:
I thought you said you had good parents..?
Well to be fair, they’re not that bad. They can be understanding of some things & supportive at times, yet they have many flaws about them

I’m anti-JBW, but i’ll admit that by having White parents I instantly have it better than

By stating that stuff about her, I was mainly referring to how she is whenever you talk to her: She always asks too many questions, has to dominate the conversation, and just always nags me about even the most trivial things.
Regardless, my sympathies go out to you, fellow helicopter-parentscel
Actually a pretty common White parent trait, especially if they’re older, aka Gen X like mine are.

@Corvus @LesscoBlob @TBIcel
@Lurkercel0 @Mortis our brothER...
Itsover
Thanks bro.

Did she come to your place, or you had an obligation to visit her?

I wish I could only see my mom once a few months instead of living with her

Did she come to your place, or you had an obligation to visit her?
Came to my place to visit.
I wish I could only see my mom once a few months instead of living with her
Brutal to hear that man; I’d let you live with me tbh none of us deserve to see our awful mothers, who instilled this suffering upon us

in ID, You said you would consider telling your parents about Blackpill , did you actually tell them? If you did, how did they react?

in ID, You said you would consider telling your parents about Blackpill , did you actually tell them? If you did, how did they react?
Nah I didn't: I'm not sure I want to, but if I do I need a better approach.

May St. ER, St. Cho, the Columbros, Der Führer, and Julius Evola give me strength to make it through having to be around her.
Sometimes I wonder if people in here are being ironic.

Your parents are just nagging it seems, my parents straight up beat me

Even now, my mom is still fucking nagging me over text.

As I have said before, you never get any rest as a sub-5, even from the people who are supposed to help you in life.

My mom is a mentally-ill, fat, insufferable, nagging bitch who should have been banned from reproducing, like all the foids in my family who fucked the gene-pool over, this is why I support eugenics.

I apparently had some 6'2+ male ancestors, but they all married femlets.

Be grateful you don't have an ethnic mothER

My mom is a mentally-ill, fat, insufferable, nagging bitch who should have been banned from reproducing, like all the foids in my family who fucked the gene-pool over, this is why I support eugenics.
My mothER is the reason for my subhuman ogre face. My father was a literaly chad/chang, he looked like keanu reeves and andy lau when he was younger

Be grateful you don't have an ethnic mothER
I know, and this is where I will admit I have it easier just by being White.

Though they are still shit, they are at least better than virtually all ethnic parents(unless they are actually rich)
My mothER is the reason for my subhuman ogre face. My father was a literaly chad/chang, he looked like keanu reeves and andy lau when he was younger
Mothers are the harbingers of Inceldom.

I hadn't spoken to mine in years and I am better off for it.

I can handle any insults from rando strangers just fine but when it comes from my parents it ruins my entire day

Your mother is probably the reason why you are an incel.
Most genes come from the mother.
I fucking hate my mother!

Well to be fair, they’re not that bad. They can be understanding of some things & supportive at times, yet they have many flaws about them

I’m anti-JBW, but i’ll admit that by having White parents I instantly have it better than

By stating that stuff about her, I was mainly referring to how she is whenever you talk to her: She always asks too many questions, has to dominate the conversation, and just always nags me about even the most trivial things.
That's because White parents generally care more about their children than non-white parents. Ever since the 1980s, the vast majority of white people who have kids have them because they want to be parents.
Actually a pretty common White parent trait, especially if they’re older, aka Gen X like mine are.

@
Corvus
@Corvus @
LesscoBlob
@LesscoBlob @
TBIcel
@TBIcel
My mother's born in 1969 and my dad was born in 1970. They're both just basically "young" boomers, but my father is pretty good. I wish I could say the same about my mother.

Your mother is probably the reason why you are an incel.
Most genes come from the mother.
Thanks for stating what I already stated in this thread, my least-favorite underaged edge-lord.:feelsjuice:
I fucking hate my mother!
Same here,

Also, what did this fucker do to get banned again. :feelshaha:

@Ron.Belgrade @KillNiggers @CruxGammata @Bianor @ItsovERfucks

Last edited:
I hadn't spoken to mine in years and I am better off for it.
Must be nice, can't wait till that's me one day.
I can handle any insults from rando strangers just fine but when it comes from my parents it ruins my entire day
Both were just as bad for me tbh, explains why I'm such an "abused dog" type. @RealSchizo
That's because White parents generally care more about their children than non-white parents. Ever since the 1980s, the vast majority of white people who have kids have them because they want to be parents.
Well yeah, that's basically why my parents had me.
My mother's born in 1969 and my dad was born in 1970. They're both just basically "young" boomers, but my father is pretty good. I wish I could say the same about my mother.
Relatable, mine are Gen-X so basically boomerlites in the same way your are. And yes, my dad is better than my mother, whom as I discerned above is basically mentally-ill & why I myself am mentally ill.

Same here,

@
Ron.Belgrade
@Ron.Belgrade @
KillNiggers
@KillNiggers @
CruxGammata
@CruxGammata @
Bianor
@Bianor @
ItsovERfucks
@ItsovERfucks
Spamming in ID
He should be permabanned, none of his posts contribute to anything and he’s a hostile retard

Inb4
>ad hominem
>BROWN?!????!??!?!?!?!!!??!?
>And just like that I’ve won this argument

Thanks for stating what I already stated in this thread, my least-favorite underaged edge-lord.:feelsjuice:

Same here,

Probaly telling users to rope

Spamming in ID
Link? I'd like to see some of it.
He should be permabanned, none of his posts contribute to anything and he’s a hostile retard
100% he was temp banned earlier this week.
Inb4
>ad hominem
>BROWN?!????!??!?!?!?!!!??!?
>And just like that I’ve won this argument
Yeah kek.

@based_meme I remember that massive spat you & @nice_try had with him that went from ban appeals to fucking ban discussion jfl.

First comments I hear: “:foidSoy:: You’ve lost weight! Your shirt is creased! Your shorts have a hole in them! You look like a homeless person!”

View attachment 1134637

Now that i’m older, I understand why Adam Lanza offed his mother.

Moms are annoying fr

He's temp banned but hopefully he will be packwatch soon, just like @Vendetta
Tbh, it doesn't matter to me either way, as long as he doesn't shit up the forum. He can keep clowning himself for our entertainment. :feelskek: Mfer clearly has some kind of mental deficit and this is probably the poor bro's way of coping.

Same here,

spamming in ID as usual

Imagine someone being the incel son of a really slutty whore:lul:, the chances of that happening is slim tho cos whores like that are Chad only

Always had an odd relationship with my mom: When I was younger, she would randomly buy me gifts & would act all loving, and then i could make a small error, and she would sperg out. Also incredibly over-protective & effectively a helicopter mother, which ofc my “”friends”” and classmates all mocked me over, amongst other things.

A trait most/all of us here seem to share, is that we have bad mothers: Yes, I know that my relationship with her is better than others here, and i’m not trying to humblebrag, but at least this is something we can all be united on in some way.

Holy shit, do we have the same mom ?

Holy shit, do we have the same mom ?
As per what i’ve said before, Incels have some “collective consciousness” which binds us together.