Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just saw my childhood friend from my balcony.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Thankfully it was dark and she didn't see me or else it would've gotten awkward.

But fuck man i saw her and it filled me with so much Incel dread and sadness, magnified by the fact that she and her friend rejected me in the past.

Norwoodrage
FIIIII

You got rejected by her friend too? Fuck...

It never began. How is she and her friend looks wise/10?

What's even more sad for me is that it wasn't even a date type rejection i just asked them if they wanted to hang out and they awkwardly made excuses instead of just saying no, and then when they walked off i heard them laughing.

She is average facially but has really high sex appeal, very slutty face that gets my dick hard, she's also 180cm so there's that.

Her friend Mogs her but is also not that above average and much shorter than her, she's blonde with blue eyes so maybe in that way she has more appeal? idk.

Tales from the Balconycel. I like this. I want daily updates!

Tales from the Balconycel. I like this. I want daily updates!

Yea it was from the balcony but from the front this time.

I mean for me to give daily updates i first need to actually see shit, it's not everyday things like this happen.(thankfully or else i would've gone ER)

Atomized suifuel. All women in my neighbourhood already bhaizoned me so it never even began. Mogs me at having non platonic female friends.

I mean for me to give daily updates i first need to actually see shit, it's not everyday things like this happen.(thankfully or else i would've gone ER)
That's true. If you don't live in an urban area then you will rarely see things.

Atomized suifuel. All women in my neighbourhood already bhaizoned me so it never even began. Mogs me at having non platonic female friends.

It's choice of words she's not my friend, i don't have any friends.

I saw her quite a lot when we were kids idk what other word i should've used.

Mogs me I don’t even have a balcony

She's not, she was there for my Uncle's Birthday.
Well atleast she doesn’t live there. My condolences for having to see her on your balcony

Well atleast she doesn’t live there. My condolences for having to see her on your balcony

At least she didn't see me.(i think)

Bluepillers: 71

Sure lot of people interested in this huh?

At least she didn't see me.(i think)

Bluepillers: 71

Sure lot of people interested in this huh?
Yeah the faggots from cucktears are screenshotting this. Sigmacel is trying to get to his 80 posts day requirement :soy::soy::soy:

I don’t live near any of my childhood friends

congratulations for ur 500 posts, not a greycel anymore

What's even more sad for me is that it wasn't even a date type rejection i just asked them if they wanted to hang out and they awkwardly made excuses instead of just saying no, and then when they walked off i heard them laughing.

She is average facially but has really high sex appeal, very slutty face that gets my dick hard, she's also 180cm so there's that.

Her friend Mogs her but is also not that above average and much shorter than her, she's blonde with blue eyes so maybe in that way she has more appeal? idk.
Bruh 5'11 woman wants 6'4 & up.

I was going to say.... If it were regular you could flaming crossbowmaxx or something