Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just saw an old, overweight, bald man bored at night and I realised : did he ever think he'd end up like that ?

highschoolcel

highschoolcel

My jawline = Your sexlife
As you get older, time flies faster. Way faster.

From this guy's perspective, he was still a child yesterday.

And yet here he was : overseeing the parking in the center of the city, fat, tanned, bald, bored to death and probably broke.

So I realised : men don't plan becoming that.

It just happens.

One day they wake up and their job is to oversee a parking.

Yesterday he was a child full of hope, probably thought he'd end up with a nice house, a nice wife, a nice car.

But it didnt turn out that way. Finding a good job was harder that he thought. so he took what he could.

Then one day he started adding just a bit of weight. He started loosing just a bit of hair.

"That's temporary" he thought, while working at some dead end job.

Then he turned out 30. Then 50. Then 60.

And some day he woke up and he was fat and bald, still working another dead end job.

The worse part ? That part of the city was filled with hot, slim whores hanging out with their FrIeNds in tight mini-dresses and heels.

All he could do was to passively witness. But he was desensitized.

His eyes were like those of a lion who've spent his life in a zoo.

Life's a bitch.

Last edited:
I see this everyday with the homeless here in CA.

There are a lot of them and I'm not someone that just ignores them.

I look at them and then I think about them.

Those men are homeless drug addicts. They likely didn't have anything going for them before they become homeless drug addicts.

They can't be high all the time so in the moments that they're sober I'm sure they're lonely and miserable as fuck.

I'll think about how shitty my life is and then I see them and feel just a bit better.

I see this everyday with the homeless here in CA.

There are a lot of them and I'm not someone that just ignores them.

I look at them and then I think about them.

Those men are homeless drug addicts. They likely didn't have anything going for them before they become homeless drug addicts.

They can't be high all the time so in the moments that they're sober I'm sure they're lonely and miserable as fuck.

I'll think about how shitty my life is and then I see them and feel just a bit better.

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

All he could do was to passively witness. But he was desensitized.
Yes, I feel that way too.
The only thing that crosses my mind nowadays in regards to foids is how I would torture them (in Gta 6). God! I have never hated anyone so much.

Yes, I feel that way too.
The only thing that crosses my mind nowadays in regards to foids is how I would torture them (in Gta 6). God! I have never hated anyone so much.
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

No one imagines his future like that because no one wants to end up that way, I should be already having my first kid and bought my 2nd house by my Childhood expectations

Good and honest observation.

If you told me in highschool I would be where I am I would not even entertain the idea.

Wife, house, kids...they were all "suppose" to happen. All that has happened is my need for more alcohol, and my disinterest in self improvement.

Drug addicts are criminal scumbags.

good user :feelsYall:
Good and honest observation.

If you told me in highschool I would be where I am I would not even entertain the idea.

Wife, house, kids...they were all "suppose" to happen. All that has happened is my need for more alcohol, and my disinterest in self improvement.
fakecel trait: you didn't imagine yourself roping by 20 by the time you were 12