Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just saw a normie kissing foid

mentalcripple

mentalcripple

Greycel
I work as a nightwatch and I'm waiting for for a cafe workers to bring me a keys for a night right now. they are pretty late it's already 0:15.
I decided to check the cameras to know what are they doing and saw a foid sitting with some normie she touched his face and then he kissed her. I hate them so much why are they making me wait for them just lock the cafe and bring me the keys.
I wish they will forget to lock some doors so when I will be checking the doors I could snitch them to the boss

There’s no escape from the mogging (in this case you got life mogged)

As soon as you step outside be prepared to get mogged.

Are you a tallfag or how did you get hired as security ?

Are you a tallfag or how did you get hired as security ?
I'm 178cm but they don't really care we just have to watch the cameras and call the police if something actually happens. My friend works here. He recommended me and I got hired

Pathetic and gay, the normie and the slut

I'm 178cm but they don't really care we just have to watch the cameras and call the police if something actually happens. My friend works here. He recommended me and I got hired
At least it sounds like you have a somewhat cool job that probably isn’t very stressful.