Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just saw a German oldcel patronizing a Slav young man for not speaking well German

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
The oldcel was asking for direction and that poor young dude couldn’t answer fluently. The grandpa asked “don’t you speak German?” The young man (probably a Pole): “my English is better.” Then the oldcel sounded a bit irritated “but you’re living in Germany, you have to learn the language, or you’ll be in trouble, you know?”

Kek I bet he wouldn’t have the balls to say the same to an Arab or Turk who can’t speak a single word German. Slavs are lesser whites so they don’t enjoy the protection of politically correctness and can be bullied mercilessly.

say that to a sandnigger and you will be the next stab victim no one talks about because that would be racist

say that to a sandnigger and you will be the next stab victim no one talks about because that would be racist
Survival of the fittest, a darwinian like Hitler would side with the stabber muslim rather than the german oldcel, it's not rare to see former wignats convert to islam

Poles and Slavs also beat you up sometimes. Some Russians are even more dangerous than Sandniggers.

The oldcel was asking for direction and that poor young dude couldn’t answer fluently. The grandpa asked “don’t you speak German?” The young man (probably a Pole): “my English is better.” Then the oldcel sounded a bit irritated “but you’re living in Germany, you have to learn the language, or you’ll be in trouble, you know?”

Kek I bet he wouldn’t have the balls to say the same to an Arab or Turk who can’t speak a single word German. Slavs are lesser whites so they don’t enjoy the protection of politically correctness and can be bullied mercilessly.
Slov(b)s are the only white people that are rather intimidating hence the most retarded

Speaking german in germany must be unthinkable for shitskins

I hate oldcel they think theyre allowed to disrespect people

should have stabbed that oldfag to death

Last edited:
based oldcel

imagine letting someone in ur country who doesnt speak ur language

guys above me in the thread are all cuckolds

based oldcel

Muslim migrants don't speak German. At least many of them.

based oldcel

Agreed. They are all brainwashed cucks. You come to Germany you better speak German or stay the fuck out. Based Old Man.

say this to a stinky arab or nikkah they would have killed this old retarted bastard, If he is a völkisch ex hitlerjungend sympathisant he should have kiled some of this migrant scum and not going against the own race for not speaking cuckgerman.

Survival of the fittest, a darwinian like Hitler would side with the stabber muslim rather than the german oldcel, it's not rare to see former wignats convert to islam
:fuk:

based grandpa
Kek I bet he wouldn’t have the balls to say the same to an Arab or Turk who can’t speak a single word German.
he should. People should tell them into their face

If it was an Albanian or an Afghan, the cuckold would just walk by, looking down, even if some German pussy was being molested nearby

I would take a million slavs over a sandnigger, chink or spic. Tired of non-white scum polluting the streets.

I would take a million slavs over a sandnigger, chink or spic. Tired of non-white scum polluting the streets.
In my company there are loads of Slav foids, not a single Slav man tho, kek

My mitochondrial DNA is Slavic.

Some old man complained that I didn’t speak German well

Jokes on him I couldn’t understand it :feelskek: