Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Just saw a foid wearing this

• Thread starter GentlemanSupremacy
  • Start date
GentlemanSupremacy

GentlemanSupremacy

20 year old HV
-
Foid

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

asking for it

It's her own fault for getting raped and many people known that

It's her own fault for getting raped and many people known that
No one rapes these whores, ever. If you want to even get close to them you have to be a normie and she has to be shitfaced drunk to even sleep with a sub 7/10 guy and then call him a rapist.

The closest thing to real rape that we get is what I showed in my thread where a manlet tackled and groped a foid
https://incels.is/threads/55-mexican-looking-man-tackles-and-gropes-a-slut.304186/, And now the whole nation has seen his face and is searching for him.

Rape barely exist and nearly all rapists are sub 80 IQ negroids who are too low IQ to care about jailtime.

No one rapes these whores, ever. If you want to even get close to them you have to be a normie and she has to be shitfaced drunk to even sleep with a sub 7/10 guy and then call him a rapist.

The closest thing to real rape that we get is what I showed in my thread where a manlet tackled and groped a foid
https://incels.is/threads/55-mexican-looking-man-tackles-and-gropes-a-slut.304186/, And now the whole nation has seen his face and is searching for him.

Rape barely exist and nearly all rapists are sub 80 IQ negroids who are too low IQ to care about jailtime.
Exactly. Rape is based but the fact it’s dying out pisses me off, you would expect it to increase with hypergamy going rampant worldwide.

I’d get a boner instantly. :feelsUnreal:

Fuck sake, so many women wear revealing clothes, tight jeans and spandex. It’s impossible to not get a boner and not get sexually frustrated seeing all these girls.

Everytime I get sexually frustrated because I know I’ll never have this

I don’t look at women

should be illegal to wear like that tbh

Whores dress like whores

What a surprise

Whores dress like whores

What a surprise

She has the right to express herself any way she want sto sweetie. And you can't judge her or have your own opinion whatsoever.

Ripped jeans are in fashion currently

View attachment 463479

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wish i could put in my brain/eyes something that puts in my sight dark bars on women with sexy clothes,only showing their heads, that way i wouldn't feel so much mental pain every time i have to walk out of my house. :feelsrope:

If a non chad man went to a supermarket with his ass and balls revealed they would arrest him, so they should do the same for whores.

I saw today some roasty in tiny shorts like underwear, she had some poor excuse for a german shepherd, stupid dog wanted to attack my nephew, i was ready to beat them both up.

If a non chad man went to a supermarket with his ass and balls revealed they would arrest him, so they should do the same for whores.
I don't know what is the problem with society? It has absolutely double standards when it comes to men. And by the way, most of the police are men, which again is the fault of men to allow themselves to be provoked by women like this.

I don't know what is the problem with society? It has absolutely double standards when it comes to men. And by the way, most of the police are men, which again is the fault of men to allow themselves to be provoked by women like this.
I wouldn't call them "men" they're cucks. I also suspect gmos, vaccines, the media and chemicals in the water make men more soy. The testosterone levels of men in the 50% was more than double of what it is today.

I don't see the appeal of these clothes, roasties in pants are gross.

cut the ripped strands

distressed pants are actually a pretty stupid trend, male or femoid

"Only poor people and retards wear ripped clothes."
- Pope John Paul II

Pretty hot if your date wears this.

Pretty depressing if u only can watch and dream.

put your hands into your pants and jerk off while aggressively staring at her :feelscomfy:

Its not sexy, its trashy and dumb.

I wouldn't call them "men" they're cucks.
How does that make sense when 90% of men fit the term "cuck" (not fetish but Political and ideological meaning)?! Not only right now but also historically.
I also suspect gmos, vaccines, the media and chemicals in the water make men more soy. The testosterone levels of men in the 50% was more than double of what it is today.
"soy" is more about culture than biology and chemistry imo.

She's probably wondering why everyone is calling her as slut.

True however I remember years ago some really drunk stumbling bitch walking in the city to her apartment with no one else around. Lol some cel could have followed her into her room.
True unfortunately.
:yes:Their clothing is ragefuel to the point it has made me start low inhibing while I'm outside. Stare at them up and down to their faces, comment sometimes, squeezed once. :feelshaha:

How does that make sense when 90% of men fit the term "cuck" (not fetish but Political and ideological meaning)?! Not only right now but also historically.
Historically most men weren't cucks. They'd beat their wives and fuck jbs, and sell foids.

:yes:Their clothing is ragefuel to the point it has made me start low inhibing while I'm outside. Stare at them up and down to their faces, comment sometimes, squeezed once. :feelshaha:
Based :yes: