Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News 5'5 Mexican looking man tackles and gropes a slut

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-

She's wearing what appears to be a sports bra and ultra short tight shorts. Slut flaunting her "goods" despite being clearly out of shape and overweight.
The guy is dressed like a super autist. Black shirt and camo pants :dafuckfeels:

Dude has balls.

Lowinhibmaxxed manlet took the sexual harassment pill...terabased

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:Based asf. Could have just grabed her but and nobody would give 2 shits, but no, had to jump on her like an autist jfl:feelshaha:

But I thought waman were badasses who could defend themselves from evil patriarchy

5’5”.
Now we know why he was so desperate.
over for him

Gigabased hispanicel

Based. Every whore dressing like that should be treated as such. Their way of dressing is a clear signal that this is what they want.

What do we call something like this anyways? The jump, dive, and cop a feel butt maneuver? :feelsjuice:

We're witnessing entirely new levels of perversion that I didn't even think was possible. :feelskek:

Also, every now and then a thread deserves its own music score I think. :feelsclown::feelsohh:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKfMZOR8eWI

Last edited:

She's wearing what appears to be a sports bra and ultra short tight shorts. Slut flaunting her "goods" despite being clearly out of shape and overweight.
I don't see why he would pick her then. Maybe he saw only her and got angry.

5'5"
Lowinhib manletcel is probably on his last leg sanity-wise

seeing her struggle on the ground is lifefuel tbh.

No 6' boyfriend to protect her. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

holy shit that's @TheDarkEnigma isn't it.

5'5" spic that lives in NYC :feelshaha:

I'm not Mexican I'm mulatto.

I do kinda look like him tho.
Brutal. I hate niggers so I wonder what it would be if I were a half nigger. I don't even want to know who the racemixer was. Probably your whore nigger loving mother. Fuck these skanks that ruined you genetically.

Brutal. I hate niggers so I wonder what it would be if I were a half nigger. I don't even want to know who the racemixer was. Probably your whore nigger loving mother. Fuck these skanks that ruined you genetically.
I blame my coalburning grandmother for that and the gachupines who brought niggers to our side of the island.

i feel for the guy, he must've been so desperate

Lowinhibmaxxed manlet took the sexual harassment pill...terabased
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:Based asf. Could have just grabed her but and nobody would give 2 shits, but no, had to jump on her like an autist jfl:feelshaha:
:feelshaha:
But I thought waman were badasses who could defend themselves from evil patriarchy
In reality a turbo manlet dominates them
5’5”.
Now we know why he was so desperate.
over for him
Imagine being him (high T cause so low inhib) and being incel and then he can't even rot in peace, women dress half naked in tight clothes outside.:feelsUgh:
Based. Every whore dressing like that should be treated as such. Their way of dressing is a clear signal that this is what they want.
:yes:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The comments in the video are soy ragefuel holy shit. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
I can't imagine what that woman is going through. Can't even walk down the street.
:soy:
As a man, He isn’t a man. He especially won’t be considered a “Man” in prison. I hope that lady is ok, and I hope this guy gets caught and gets the full- extent of the law brought down on him.
:soy: faggot has it inverted. This guy is among the manliest of men in the cucked west.
I’m a man, and I hate when some other men do that to women. We need have to treat any lady to be good like gentlemen.
:soy: :soy::soy:

Last edited:
As more and more men become sexually frustrated, acts of groping will become more common in the West like they are in MENA and Japan. To avoid this, foids should walk in groups and NOT wear slutty clothing. He was aroused by her lack of modesty. No one is trying this on Amish chicks.

all this and didnt even grab her pussy? its already sexual assault at this point, might as well insert into her cunt and feel the moist vagina walls, while forcing another finger into her rectum.
Go big or go home

based takedown