Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just saw a 6'1 legitimate 7.5/10 chadlite with a 3.5/10 noodle whore

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
★★★★★
I was at a grocery store and I saw the perfect example of settling for half your looksmatch, even if a chad wants to settle he cant even get an above average foid, its over if you plan on ascending with 1/10 or higher, we can olny have .5/10s.

he probably had a bad personality

tbh

"Just Be White" if you want to date (your looksmatch)/2.

Examples like this are proof that men aren't superficial while women are. Every woman wants a prince, while every Prince is willing to save even a witch.

Examples like this are proof that men aren't superficial while women are. Every woman wants a prince, while every Prince is willing to save even a witch.
Preach brother

Thing is was probably just using for some easy pussy.

Cucks and men who are oblivious to their own looks are the reason for this dating hell. Hope this guy gets aids

Even Chad can't hold down his looksmatch, has to fall back to noodlewhores.

Fuck the whore and fuck the guy.

These rotten bananas should be rounded up and dumped back in Asia.

The guy will never treat them the way I would, and the girl is waiting for Chad.

I will go to Asia and bring back a hqnp one. The one's that come here on their own are tainted.

IMG 6738

Fuck the whore and fuck the guy.

These rotten bananas should be rounded up and dumped back in Asia.

The guy will never treat them the way I would, and the girl is waiting for Chad.

I will go to Asia and bring back a hqnp one. The one's that come here on their own are tainted.
How much do you rate yourself?
Whites in Tokyo, Japan must be above average for JBW to work.

How much do you rate yourself?
Whites in Tokyo, Japan must be above average for JBW to work.

Impossible for me to slay.

My only hope is getting a job there and playing the long game by betabuxxing.

I guess sub 9 men are doomed now aswell
No. The reason you see good looking men with bad looking women is that men just don't care about looks as much as women.