Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just rode my bike while drunk and using one hand

D

Despicablecel

Captain
★★★★
i felt like such a sigma male. I felt so above others. This biker was too pussy to ride through a tight gap and opted to walk with his bike. I got through the gap effortlessly. I love mogging normoids at anything since i have nothjng to smile bout.

dont let the glowies see you because you can still get DUI in this kikeland

i felt like such a sigma male. I felt so above others. This biker was too pussy to ride through a tight gap and opted to walk with his bike. I got through the gap effortlessly. I love mogging normoids at anything since i have nothjng to smile bout.

You can sucker punch stuck up foids too while on your bike and get away with it easily.

dont let the glowies see you because you can still get DUI in this kikeland
im very careful even when drunk tbh. im more likely to fuck up sudden urges to do smth spectacular but the frequency of it is still normal

i fucking hate foids

skme young guy just sat next to me and there were many other available seats. foids never do this

why do foids hate me SO much

:feelsUgh:

Last edited:
i will bisexualmax tbh

I can ride my bike with no handlebars :feelsmusic::dab: