Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Just rewatched Shrek

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
It's so unrealistic, why would a foid ever agree to marry a manlet?

Also, I think ogres and ethnics have a lot in common. We're both ugly, we're despised by all, it really hit home when Farquad tells Shrek "It's rude enough being alive when no one wants you."

That was the joke, Fuckwad was cartoonishly repulsive in every way.

Also, I think ogres and ethnics have a lot in common. We're both ugly, we're despised by all, it really hit home when Farquad tells Shrek "It's rude enough being alive when no one wants you."

main difference is that ogres are tall giants while currycels are usually manlets cuz of shit genes and malnutrition from the same rice/curry meal ur parents make u every day

are ethnics like onions tho?

There is no solution, ethnic ogres mog me.

shrek mogs lord farquad
Bilderesultat for shrek human form
Bilderesultat for how tall is shrek

Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me/ I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me/ I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed