Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill just realized im a wristcel

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
at what point did the nail pierce the coffin for you? i think i just hit it.

i never really paid attention to the wristcel threads, but i just realized i am. i compared mine to chad and he can probably lift a pallet of pure greek marble, meanwhile my hands shake when i pick up a 2 liter soda.

its over.

Then try doing some calisthenics or lifting weights?

I can't hold anything steady because my hands start to shake. I tried aiming a laser light and the beam went everywhere. My friend tried it and he kept it perfectly straight. It suck's being a wristcel.

Relatable, was just at the gym earlier in the afternoon and my wrists were completely mogged by this other guy there.

Really? I thought being wristcel was out of your control..... you cant grow bone.

most chads have like 2x my wrist size
don't let that bring you down, its really the last thing girls care about

face, hair and height are most important

Wristcel literally isn't a thing.
Have you seen Anthony Joshua's wrists? That guy is a giga Tyrone, and he has little baby wrists.

Small wrists make your gymcelled arms/forearms look bigger

Small wrists, how do you go on? I kid but wrist size does matter because it indicates your frame.

I have positively feminine sized wrists.