Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel just realised my wrists are fucking tiny today

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
all i did today was compare my wrists to others mentally. i realised how fucking miniscule it is, i even compared my wrists to several femoids and their wrists were usually twice my size. and to add insult to the injury the worst part about this is it means i have a small FRAME. ive always been told shit like i have broad shoulders or big arms and i always thought once i lose the fat i can build muscle and i will have a good frame but NOPE. well there goes my weightmaxxing cope. and i cant even run tall scrawny man game post-cut since im only 5'9. someone blow my brain open please.

Last edited:
FACE is what matters.

You need to quit nofap and masturbate to grow those wrists

Holy shit so relatable. Around 70 percent of WOMEN have more robust wrists than me. I have never seen a man with smaller wrists than me.

When I was doing a group activity I noticed how my wrists and hands were smaller than 5 foot 3 foids I was working with

Holy shit so relatable. Around 70 percent of WOMEN have more robust wrists than me. I have never seen a man with smaller wrists than me.

When I was doing a group activity I noticed how my wrists and hands were smaller than 5 foot 3 foids I was working with

exactly. its legit humiliating when even femoids wristmog you. im going to have to keep my sleeved jacket/hoodie on as much as possible to hide them. its that bad!

exactly. its legit humiliating when even femoids wristmog you. im going to have to keep my sleeved jacket/hoodie on as much as possible to hide them. its that bad!
I do that aswell, how big are your wrists?

I have small wrists and average sized hands but wide shoulders. I don't think wrists matter that much.

Mine are just over 6inch it's cruel you feel weak, how much do you weigh I think mine increased a little with some weight gain
idk probably sub 6"

Mine are just over 6inch it's cruel you feel weak, how much do you weigh I think mine increased a little with some weight gain

90kg. i dont think weight can control wrist size though, its all genetic.

90kg. i dont think weight can control wrist size though, its all genetic.
Oh yeah its absolutely genetics but i think mine look a bit less like an african starving since i gained 20lbs
some manual labour can help too none of this makes the actual bones bigger but the area around the wrist thickens a little.

I have 6.8 inch wrists and I feel small as fuck. Can't imagine having 6 inchers.

Its not just wrists, but also tiny, thin toothpick underarms that get mogged by even girls. :feelsrope:

I measured my wrists and theyre 7 inch. Apparently sub 6.5 is wristcel but i still feel like i have subhuman twink bones

If your face is ugly you might as well bloat so people will think you're big even though it's just fat. Normies have autism and can't tell the difference between fat and muscle anyways. All fat and chubby people would think that this guy is weak and scrawny even though he has bigger wrist and can out lift all of them, and is way stronger than all of them.

I found a tape and just measured my wrist. Not sure if I did it correctly (wrapped it around the narrowest segment) but my result is almost 6.5". Meh.