Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just realised have I have tiny wrists

AlbaGuard

AlbaGuard

Greycel
Found a old wristwatch in my house that I liked so I asked my dad about it and he mentioned that I have "wrists" like a girl, I just feel like shit now realising that I am fucked now.

give us a measurement

Wristpill is a brutal. Small wrists is an indication of a thin frame, not suitable for gymmaxxing.

Wristpill is brutal. I can't even wear a watch

6.5 wrist at 6'2 maybe not the thinnest around, but it sure seems so proportionally.

How do you live your whole life without realising you are thin?

Seems like something you would notice right away.

I don't want to measure my wrists out of fear for the outcome. But they are tiny for sure. I can easily wrap my other hand around it and have enough space to make my pinky touch my thumb.
Wristpill is a brutal. Small wrists is an indication of a thin frame, not suitable for gymmaxxing.
:feelsrope:

I was fairly gymmaxxed at one point but it was barely relevant. My frame just stayed very small even as my arms got bigger.
F6b50e8c24ceb19d1c01226619575096

Look at this for instance. Both guys probably worked equally hard for those muscles, but left simply cannot win no matter how much he'd try.

Last edited: