Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just read some of the "free speech" declarations by reddit in the past.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://snew.notabug.io/r/all

You can see them on the right side if you scroll down.

We will tirelessly defend the right to freely share information on reddit in any way we can, even if it is offensive or discusses something that may be illegal.

They recently banned r/soccerstreams, and mod all threads on r/soccer of any mention of streaming. I got banned for calling a mod for doing that in a thread a corporate cuck.

Why would you ban soccer streaming?

Does it promote male gatherings and enjoying a sport?

Nah, (((they))) can't stand when people get something for free.
Disgust

Dear god please don’t ban nba streaming it’s one of my only copes left

Because it's illegal. And football is a despicably greedy, money-grubbing bastard of a business. And reddit is a feeble sellout. And the internet is under siege.

Lol they say they will defend it then they take r/incels.

https://snew.notabug.io/r/all

You can see them on the right side if you scroll down.

They recently banned r/soccerstreams, and mod all threads on r/soccer of any mention of streaming. I got banned for calling a mod for doing that in a thread a corporate cuck.

Yeah I loved that sub

However they've opened a discord where you can find the links for all the games, pm me if you don't have it

Yeah I loved that sub

However they've opened a discord where you can find the links for all the games, pm me if you don't have it

Thanks, I'm a discord noob. I know one site, vipbox, and just use that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back