Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious just read one of the users threads that i relate to

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
@kano999 i am sorry whatu go through i go through that too i basically go to a center two times a week after getting bullied at schoola nd expelled and i am practically invisible to everyone no one taIks to me and they all have a friend group which reminds me of something that i will never have in my fucking life. man this shit is crazy life is unfair i dont know what to do when i go to the food court i see all type of college girls and friends group which remind me of something that iw ill never have in my life

brutal 0 reply thread

Are you feeling alright or down bad right now?

thanks for the tag bro yeah school is hell everyday it reminds me that I shouldn´t have been born, it sucks that we're stuck in these bodies

thanks for the tag bro yeah school is hell everyday it reminds me that I shouldn´t have been born, it sucks that we're stuck in these bodies
same man it sucking sucks