Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Just rack up a million swipes on Tinder to get a single date (that almost certainly didn't even lead to another date, nevermind sex) theory

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
It's this simple inkwellbros, why haven't we thought of this before:feelsahh:.

1700134979570142.jpg
1700134988571632.jpg

"Just write a quirky and unique bio that shows off your good personality and you're set:soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:!"

This dude actually did that and people are clowning on him for that lol:feelshaha::feelsUnreal::feelsree:.

>why dont you get drunk so i can rape you
>also im a fat neckbeard incel wearing athletic clothes
lmao
What is dd, it copy bytes from one drive to enother?
Designated Driver, it's the dude who stays sober so he can drive you and the boys home after you get hammered.
Kek that's unironically creepy shit to say to a woman

jfl at "quirky and unique". Everyone describes themselves as that nowadays.

Screenshot 20231116 115352 DuckDuckGo 1

:feelsclown:

This one of the reasons why men will continue to loose, and their issues won't be taken seriously.

Because men themselves, are dismissive towards them.

And if this is a woman, just the usual willful ignorance that I expected.

Funny af that it's literally 1 in a million for a guy like that to get a conversation on Tinder.
In my city of about 2.5 million, there are a total of 2 whores then that would chat to me (I look similar to that guy) :feelscry:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back