Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just purchased tickets to go to Thailand (last chance of losing virginity as a 28yo virgin)

In the end, at the last moment I changed plan.
I made this topic when I was about to buy my ticket but then I figured that maybe I'm too ugly for Thailand and so decided to turn into Philippines. I also decided to go immediately and indeed NOW I'm writing from Manila.

As of now, I can say there is ZERO eye contact from girl. I'm invisible despite the fact I'm white. No girl looked my way, smiled or anything.
It's still too early to tell but Manila doesn't seem easy to me.
Just one thing listen brother:
NEVER NEVER NEVER bring a girl directly from tinder to your room
tinder in manila is filled with prostitutes, always do coffee first.
they will come to your room and fuck, then ask for money and blackmail you to go to the police, since the political situation in the phills is fishy stay out of trouble pussy is not worth it

they will come to your room and fuck, then ask for money and blackmail you to go to the police, since the political situation in the phills is fishy stay out of trouble pussy is not worth it

The political situation isn't that bad. Usual overreaction from Western news media. Phils is safer than 99% of America.

also most girls on tinder lie and use filters

ask for a video or selfie or some shit first then ask what their job is to see if they're hookers

I think your only chance there will be a prostitute bro'.

jbw theory only works in SEA if youre at least 4/10 and at least over 5'7 or some old rich retiree (thai chicks see them as betabux) looking for a younger chick to fuck.

If manilla dont work, try other parts of Philippines.

Why in Manila it doesn't work? I heard all philippine girls love white guys. I'm getting nothing here in Manila and I paid so much money. Now I sent tens of text to philippina girls on filipinocupid, home at least one reply
A couple of girls saw my message because they looked at my profile but didn't text back. I can't even get a girl in the Philippines. It's fucking over for me.

Last edited:
Why in Manila it doesn't work? I heard all philippine girls love white guys. I'm getting nothing here in Manila and I paid so much money. Now I sent tens of text to philippina girls on filipinocupid, home at least one reply
A couple of girls saw my message because they looked at my profile but didn't text back. I can't even get a girl in the Philippines. It's fucking over for me.

send me your pic? i've given endless legit advice on getting laid in SEA.

i'll give you no bullshit truth / advice

for the record, some ugly motherfuckers on rooshv's forum report getting laid in manila so you have to truly look ugly to fail there

send me your pic? i've given endless legit advice on getting laid in SEA.

i'll give you no bullshit truth / advice

for the record, some ugly motherfuckers on rooshv's forum report getting laid in manila so you have to truly look ugly to fail there
I prefer not to send my pic, I got bullied all my life and I can't risk to have my pic shared
Btw I'm starting to get some text back here in Manila, but from getting a date to sex I think it's gonna be very very hard

these girls on their profile have written they want a long term relationship

I prefer not to send my pic, I got bullied all my life and I can't risk to have my pic shared
Btw I'm starting to get some text back here in Manila, but from getting a date to sex I think it's gonna be very very hard

these girls on their profile have written they want a long term relationship

if you wanna be 'evil' just lie and say you have a 2 year long contract with your job there and you're looking for a relationship

if you wanna be 'evil' just lie and say you have a 2 year long contract with your job there and you're looking for a relationship
I think you're right, it's just i prefer not to lie
btw now I'm texting with 4-5 girls....hope to get at least one of them on a date tomorrow

Hey can you record this evenet with a gopro or take pictures with the girls

If I fuck one of them I'll try to take pics

btw I'm getting frame mogged by them.....I'm the one qualifying to them and not the opposite

Update:
guys I think you were right, in the provinces it's much easier, I'm getting lots of texts from there and some girls are beautiful but I can't got here....I paid over 800€ for a condo in Manila and can't cancel the booking. Blocked here

Last edited:
>frame mogged
>by filipinas

You sure you're talking to actual foids there and not ladyboys? :feelskek:

Filipinas have the most petite frames out there IMO - can't get framemogged by a 5'0 filipina...
I paid over 800€ for a condo in Manila and can't cancel the booking. Blocked here

800 euros, really? Is this your first trip to the third world?

>frame mogged
>by filipinas

You sure you're talking to actual foids there and not ladyboys? :feelskek:

Filipinas have the most petite frames out there IMO - can't get framemogged by a 5'0 filipina...

800 euros, really? Is this your first trip to the third world?
yeah because I didn't want to have a place infested with cockroaches....it's all too common in Manila.
Moreover Manila isn't a safe city at all, there are tons of armed guards around. Foreigners all stay in top notch condo in Makati....my condo is expensive but is safe and beautiful and cockroaches free. I never leave it

yeah because I didn't want to have a place infested with cockroaches....it's all too common in Manila.
Moreover Manila isn't a safe city at all, there are tons of armed guards around. Foreigners all stay in top notch condo in Makati....my condo is expensive but is safe and beautiful and cockroaches free. I never leave it
There are plenty of clean places that aren't astronomically priced.

A better thing to do is rent an AirBNB for about 1 week and spend a few hours a day during that week apartment hunting (if you're staying for at least 1 month) or low-budget hotel hunting if you're staying for a shorter time frame.

Read the threads I pmed you, many of them list cheaper places to live (both for short term and long term) in Manila, Cebu, Devao etc that are just as clean as a 800 euro AirBNB place.

Moreover Manila isn't a safe city at all, there are tons of armed guards around.
Most of them have guns without any ammo. Just a show off for rich(er) people. Look at the actual statistics - Manila is safer than 99% of USA and all of Latin America combined. Aside from petty theft there is practically zero crime as far as tourists are concerned.

I never leave it
Well, that's the real reason you're still a KHHV in the Philippines. JBW doesn't mean they'll be breaking down your door to suck your dick :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Seriously, your story is just solidifying my claim that whitecels are incels only because they have extremely high-inhibition. If you had the low-inhib of the typical Syrian migrant in Sweden, you'd have built up your own personal harem by now :feelshaha:

Last edited:
There are plenty of clean places that aren't astronomically priced.

A better thing to do is rent an AirBNB for about 1 week and spend a few hours a day during that week apartment hunting (if you're staying for at least 1 month) or low-budget hotel hunting if you're staying for a shorter time frame.

Read the threads I pmed you, many of them list cheaper places to live (both for short term and long term) in Manila, Cebu, Devao etc that are just as clean as a 800 euro AirBNB place.

Well, that's the real reason you're still a KHHV in the Philippines. JBW doesn't mean they'll be breaking down your door to suck your dick :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's not safe to leave Makati, all the foreigners are here and I talked to some of them and they also never leave the condo either. There is a staircase that connect the condo with a big mall so you don't need to.
As people here explained to me everything girls-related is from online dating. There is no need to risk anything by chasing girls in poor area because they are also online and if they don't reply you online it's because they aren't interested

It's not safe to leave Makati, all the foreigners are here and I talked to some of them and they also never leave the condo either. There is a staircase that connect the condo with a big mall so you don't need to.
As people here explained to me everything girls-related is from online dating. There is no need to risk anything by chasing girls in poor area because they are also online and if they don't reply you online it's because they aren't interested

Whatever man.

1) Philippines isn't that dangerous. Look at the murder rates of American cities and compare them to the cities of the Philippines
2) Tourists are almost never targeted in real serious crimes
3) Taxis exist - just use Uber or whatever local taxi app people there use (forgot the name). It's not like I'm saying you have to actually walk there
4) You make it sound as if the entire country is overrun with gangs and terrorists. The only dangerous part of the Phils is Mindanao (which is the southern most part) because of terrorist activity there. Every other place is pretty safe. I don't count petty theft as something to worry about.
5) You don't go to the shitty areas of the city in your own country, especially after dark - do you? Well, just follow the same guidelines in the Phils and you'll be fine.
6) You are literally not risking anything
7) At least visit some of the smaller islands - JFL at spending a shitload of money in flights to get there and not even visiting the beautiful smaller barely-populated islands
8) The geriatric whites living in/near your apartment complex are all overly scared oldcels. Never take advice from anyone over 40. They live their life paranoid 24x7.

Seriously, someone like @uninstall or @catfishman23 has 10000x the cojones you have. Next time, just give @uninstall the money to travel to the Phils so at least we'll have entertaining stories to read about his low-inhib encounters with filipinas :lul: