Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Females have no empathy

S

Shittysubhuman

Recruit
★★
This is a story that really happened during high school.

Let me start by saying I'm ugly as fuck. Small frame, balding, acne scars, glasses for heavy myopia, underbite, bad asymmetries, bad teeth, big and crooked nose, cystic acne, big ears, asymmetrical eyes, narrow jaw, speech problems, small dick, maxillary hypoplasia, off midline ecc ecc.
Of course I'm a kissless, hugless virgin and bullied throughout my school time.

One day two of my classmates, a guy and a girl, made a bet about a stupid thing and when the girl lost, the guy (a chadlite) told her she now had to kiss me.
The girl initially laughed it off and complained in a joking way because she believed he was kidding, but then when he said he was totally serious she started crying and prayed him she'd do everything else he asks for but not that (ie kiss me).
I was just next to her, so I heard what she said and of course even if I had thick skin from all the bullying I had to endure it still hurt me.
Even though I was right next to her she didn't care at all about my feeling and the fact I could be hurt by her behaviour. She couldn't give a shit...since I'm a subhuman my feelings don't count.

Eventually the two of them agreed on other terms (which honestly I don't know) and she didn't have to kiss me but her reaction stuck with me since then.
Females have no empathy at all for men they deem unworthy.
It's so bad because then they go on tv or instagram and preach "acceptance" and they all describe themselves as "pro weak people rights" but they act in the exact opposite way.

You should've gotten in the showER.

Ugly men are less than human to foids, and yes they are completely incapable of empathy, they will fake it when chad is around in order to virtue signal and be more appealing to him. But other than that they don't and can't empathise, with others.

Being hypocritical is also just female nature, they do it without even realising tbh.

Last edited:
Tell them to treat you bettER or they will suffER.

I had similar such experiences as well bro, you are not alone. Foids are fucking heartless animals with no compassion. Actually, they are less than animals, because many animals have the capacity to be compassionate even towards sub-8 men. Women do not.

You should've gotten in the showER.
I had similar such experiences as well bro, you are not alone. Foids are fucking heartless animals with no compassion. Actually, they are less than animals, because many animals have the capacity to be compassionate even towards sub-8 men. Women do not.
I agree they're less than animals, animals have no choice when it comes to self awareness, foids do, yet they still decide to act less than animals. foids don't even deserve to be born again even as animals, more fitting would be cockroaches.

I was bullied through my entire school age years ONLY by foids.

Last edited: