Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just plastic surgery maxxx

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-
Finally getting rid of these dumbo ears feelsgoodman. Anyone else thinking of getting plastic surgery?

No plastic surgery can make me NT :feelsrope:

Bro almost everyone here is thinking about getting plastic surgery lol

Surgery maxxing is most legit tbh

Got a rhinoplasty and steroid injections to maintain the structure. Within the next three years, I'll be putting shoulder, abs, and a chin implant. In addition, lowering my eyebrows right about my eyes as well as skin lightening surgery.

How many inches can LL give?

Yes, I will be getting plastic surgery at the beginning of summer

Yes, I will make plastic surgery to correct my recessed chin/jaw, but I only have 1/3 of the money, it's hard as fuck to get enough money to do something like this in brazil

Agreed just gotta pay of my current credit card debt and I'm off to the doctor for my looksmax journey! The problem is how fucking expensive this shit is, most folks don't have to spend on looks because they don't need it or want it. Unlike us of course...

Double jaw surgery; booked in for late 2019. That's my last hope to salvage anything from this life.

I have a recessed maxilla and goofy-looking face because of my uneven jaw.

If it fails, then I'm going down with the ship boyos. :feelsrope:

How many inches can LL give?
Don't do it. Not only will it add AT MAX 1-2 inches of height, but costs more than it's worth.
Plus it can fail. Don't fuck up your knees and legs bro

Yes, I should consider looksmaxxing once again. This time not naturally but with surgeries

another proof that height is almost everything, there is no real way to increase your height even with surgeries, and doing facial surgeries is a bit pointless for a manlet anyway

Bro almost everyone here is thinking about getting plastic surgery lol
Agreed just gotta pay of my current credit card debt and I'm off to the doctor for my looksmax journey! The problem is how fucking expensive this shit is, most folks don't have to spend on looks because they don't need it or want it. Unlike us of course...

This. Consultation with liposuction surgeon end of the month.

I plan to get genio + jaw implants in last third of this year
sadly I need to have somebody who accompanies me home (hospital rule), which I dont, so Ill have to hire some caretaker which will be cringy af or pay more bucks just to stay there for a day

Plastic surgery should be government subsidized. Certainly a better idea than "government issued girlfriends". Nah, let them keep their sexual autonomy and just make ugly men decent looking. Nobody loses their freedoms/choices, AND you solve the incel problem.

one more month till double jaw surgery and chin wing for me

plastic surgery of height?

Plastic surgery should be government subsidized. Certainly a better idea than "government issued girlfriends". Nah, let them keep their sexual autonomy and just make ugly men decent looking. Nobody loses their freedoms/choices, AND you solve the incel problem.
863C9D89 866E 4388 8E63 22F458E1625E

Surgery is a cope. Chad can dress up in goblin nose and ear prosthetics and women will sniff out his good personality and disregard his bad looks.

Seriously, if you can't attract women as you look now, you won't attract them after surgery. Have no idea what kind of transformations people are hoping for, but till this day there's not been one known real case of someone genuinely unattractive suddenly being attractive - human advancements aren't quite there yet.