Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just pick up girls at Anime Cons, bro!

Incel Prime

Incel Prime

MullatoCel
-
I find it hilarious when people suggest that. Anime con game only works with whites, rice and curry normies. Im a blackcel. Blackcels are out of place there. Every time i go i get strange looks cause im not fitting the mold of thugged out black guy. Plus most con girls dont date blacks. Just dont bother trying. Hot cosplay gf isnt for us

I find it hilarious when people suggest that. Anime con game only works with whites, rice and curry normies. Im a blackcel. Blackcels are out of place there. Every time i go i get strange looks cause im not fitting the mold of thugged out black guy. Plus most con girls dont date blacks. Just dont bother trying. Hot cosplay gf isnt for us
Just cosplay as Goku Black bro

It may work for whites in the aglosphere, here in south europe only chad gets laid inside animecons and nerdcons in general

I hate nerd conventions, nerd culture and "nerds" in general so much it's not even funny.
And i consider myself a nerd lmao

Don't anime/comic/nerd conventions have like a 10 to 1 male to female ratio? That's the worst place to try to get girls, in my opinion.

There is a show on YouTube, with speed dating in Comic Con, or nerd dating. It is always nerdy Chads who get the nerdy girls at the coms.

Don't anime/comic/nerd conventions have like a 10 to 1 male to female ratio? That's the worst place to try to get girls, in my opinion.
Unless you are cosplaying as a JoJo and you do look like him irl

Im a blackcel

Maxresdefault 2

Einstein IQ. Blackcels are NOT welcome.

Surprisingly I have sometimes seen Urkels (black opposite of Tyrone) with girls at conventions

believe bro

Do you really think you laid cosplay girls in anime con? Go to the really good doctor, my brother. Because in the future this disease can be a big problem for you.

There are quite a lot of boys and a few girls there. Because of this, even the ugly girls are as popular as gold. The purpose of the anime-con is to introduce the CHADs to those few girls. You're just a spectator for chad.
And anime is only used to keep this situation out of sight.
Chads dont go to such subhuman events.
You are not the smart one ,aren't you?

Exactly. Only anime chads can get girls in conventions.

No tons of girls go now. Its cool to go to cons now so more go including normies.
The r
There are quite a lot of boys and a few girls there. Because of this, even the ugly girls are as popular as gold. The purpose of the anime-con is to introduce the CHADs to those few girls. You're just a spectator for chad.
And anime is only used to keep this situation out of sight.

You are not the smart one ,aren't you?
The ratio is higher now since doing nerdy stuff became cool and mainstream

No tons of girls go now. Its cool to go to cons now so more go including normies.
The r

The ratio is higher now since doing nerdy stuff became cool and mainstream
Oh, I didn't know it had gotten that bad.

lo9lq1gsrhw6u7rozzow.jpg

I like some nerdy stuff, but if I had the option to go fuck girls instead of watch old Star Trek episodes, you'd better believe I'd have no idea who Captain Picard is.

Just wear a fursuit and I'm sure you can fuck some tranny there.

I don't think I could even meet a girl there. Besides, I don't even like anime.

cosplay as ER at animecons and kill the normiescum

I remember a thread where a miscer went there, it was very funny.
Like that short little curry guy on fucking sandal next to girls that tower him.
I wonder how many showers they took to clean themselves.