Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just opened Instagram

YellowJesus

YellowJesus

Better drink a coffee than suicide
★★★
Holy fuck, I have a jewstagram account just for the sake of not being looked up bad from my old friends. I disinstall it basically anytime I'm done lurking when I want. Most of the time it's pretty chill and I just watch some cool videos of animals or interesting things from around the world shared by travellers, then if something about romance pops up or a foid's dancing I immediately close the app and disinstall it right after.
Today it was different tho, my old school friends, basically all of my old class posted stories. As a retard I clicked on them to see what they were up to and I got such a depression feeling on me that I haven't felt in a while. Today it was a foid's birthday and because I've been in the same class with her for over 10 years, I always said happy birthday to her despite never knowing her more than superficially. I said happy birthday to her through whatsapp and she kindly replied. First time that I did this in chat.
She invited me at her 18th big party a year ago, she is the classic popular girl and ofc pretty. But this year for her 19th she didn't invite me at all, half of my old class was there(we were 15 students at the time).
It sucks but realistically I was never interesting for her. If I didn't download that shit app I wouldn't be here on ranting about this. What makes me insane is that there were younger dudes at her party that used to make her laugh a lot, fucking jerstermaxxer trying to lay down on that hole even tho they will never because she is chad only. I guess the only positive here is that I don't have to deal with the stress of making this bitch laugh in order to get a sniff of that roast beef and then jerk off about it alone. I will never give her anymore attention, just like any other foid. I also call myself blackpilled but I still fall sometimes.

I’m IP banned off of instagram :feelsrope:

Nah I enjoyed the blackpill, nazi, and anime irony communities

Had some cool mutuals on there that I’ll likely never see again

what'd you do
Had multiple accounts banned for arguing with people in comments and also posting stuff against the TOS

Also had people report raid me twice

She probably received hundreds of happy birthday messages. You mean nothing to her.

That's a huge wall of text when you could've just said that you're an oneitiscuck.

Holy fuck, I have a jewstagram account just for the sake of not being looked up bad from my old friends. I disinstall it basically anytime I'm done lurking when I want. Most of the time it's pretty chill and I just watch some cool videos of animals or interesting things from around the world shared by travellers, then if something about romance pops up or a foid's dancing I immediately close the app and disinstall it right after.
Today it was different tho, my old school friends, basically all of my old class posted stories. As a retard I clicked on them to see what they were up to and I got such a depression feeling on me that I haven't felt in a while. Today it was a foid's birthday and because I've been in the same class with her for over 10 years, I always said happy birthday to her despite never knowing her more than superficially. I said happy birthday to her through whatsapp and she kindly replied. First time that I did this in chat.
She invited me at her 18th big party a year ago, she is the classic popular girl and ofc pretty. But this year for her 19th she didn't invite me at all, half of my old class was there(we were 15 students at the time).
It sucks but realistically I was never interesting for her. If I didn't download that shit app I wouldn't be here on ranting about this. What makes me insane is that there were younger dudes at her party that used to make her laugh a lot, fucking jerstermaxxer trying to lay down on that hole even tho they will never because she is chad only. I guess the only positive here is that I don't have to deal with the stress of making this bitch laugh in order to get a sniff of that roast beef and then jerk off about it alone. I will never give her anymore attention, just like any other foid. I also call myself blackpilled but I still fall sometimes.
I never had any social media

So all that just to tell us you are a sad little cuck?

Dnr too long
Good choice nigger is mad because stacy didn't invite him to her birthday party literal normie shit
Average friend haver

Last edited:
Good choice nigger is mad because stacy didn't invite him to her birthday party literal normie shit
Average friend haver
What a cuck friend haver

Had multiple accounts banned for arguing with people in comments and also posting stuff against the TOS

Also had people report raid me twice
I go into posts from girls or zoomer quotes and I seem to start endless arguments by providing blackpill information (irrelevant to most).

Bruv stop being a fucking cuck. She probably isnt even that pretty, youve just been brainwashed by the chads and chadlites.

Even if she is that pretty shes probably been used more than a roman communal ass sponge.

if something about romance pops up or a foid's dancing I immediately close the app and disinstall it right after.
Stopped reading here, and the only thing I want to say is the reason you feel this way is because Dance & Modern Pop stuff is POISON for the soul.