Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just never approach women bro

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1772cye/why_dont_sone_men_get_that_theyre_being_creepy/

Then I heard from behind me, "Excuse me... Excuse me, ma'am?" I turned around to see a man, probably in his 20s, with slicked back hair.

"I just wanted to tell you that you're cute and beautiful." Unsure of what he might do, I thanked him. Before I could turn around again, he asked, "I was wondering if you would go out with me sometime?"

I said, "No. I'm married." And thankfully, he just said, "Okay. Have a nice day." And walked away.

Yikes what a creep :foidSoy:

This is why roasties love tinder, they can just swipe left on all the subhumans and never be bothered by them :feelsugh:

She would be on his dick and moaning his name if he was 6’4” even if she was married jfl
Indeed. But in the real world, Chad isn't going after Reddit landwhales.

Foids want 'undesirable' males to be threatened with arrest just for looking at them

'Males have to approach and take the initiative'

'HOW DARE YOU DO THAT! I'LL TELL EVERYONE THAT YOU'RE THE DEVIL! :foidSoy:'

Guy didn't even do anything to her except compliment her and talk, didn't even touch her, but she's still whining jfl

Imagine if you had random foids walking up to you and complimenting you. Doubt you'd throw a fit like this retard foid

Jackass approached her without receiving any IOIs

THIS SHIT MAKES ME MAD FUCK WOMEN!!!

incels are making her uncomfy? that is lifefuel :feelsLSD:

Then I heard from behind me, "Excuse me... Excuse me, ma'am?"

:lul: "ma'am".... JFC.

But I digress. I feel like her story needs a few edits for honesty and clarity:

I turned around to see a man sub-8 worm, probably in his it's 20s, with slicked back hair.

"I just wanted to tell you that you're cute and beautiful." Unsure of what he it might do, I thanked him. Before I could turn around again, he it asked, "I was wondering if you would go out with me sometime?"

I said, "No. I'm married." And thankfully, he it just said, "Okay. Have a nice day." And walked away.

I'm just wondering what he it expected. Why did he it think that approaching a woman goddess he had to have seen for a maximum of 10 seconds before approaching her as a sub-8 worm would make her feel anything except fear revulsion?
Yes, he it was polite and kept a small distance, but I was standing between a truck and an suv, with my only escape from him being stepping into traffic. had to spend several whole seconds in the presence of its puny and disgusting visage! EUW!!! All I can think is that he it can't understand why he's it's rejected for being sub-8 when approaching total strangers because nobody's ever taught it to STAY in its fucking goddamn LANE." And he it might have had innocent intentions, but I have no way of knowing that I don't give a fuck about that because sub-8 worms don't even exist in my world.
Also, I am actually married.)

Sorry if this is a bit rambly. It's just been bothering me for the past few days that a sub-8 thought it could talk to me. I know every woman had a story like this, but I just don't understand why men don't understand that they're being creepy sub-8.

Last edited:
As to why men still believe complimenting foids = an ons they're stupid for inflating their egos

this foid has a point.....and this was the point of my thread a couple days ago(on how to make a move/approach the right way for us).

What the guy did was completely innapropriate and BS.

Us incels and normies are going to get rejected 100 percent with some crap like that. And even chad is going to have a high rejection rate
there and scare tf out of some foids.....

Just senseless. Don't do cold approaches like that.

this foid has a point.....and this was the point of my thread a couple days ago(on how to make a move/approach the right way for us).
nigga PUA grifting on .IS

Last edited:
*Why don't some men get that they're being ugly?