Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just moneymaxx bro

Money is a cope. Only looks, height and NT count

Scientific blackpill shows that women place a monetary value on good looks and height that goes into the millions. That's why Asian guys have to make like a quarter million more to have the "same" chances as white

If you need an example, just look at how most billionaires can't even keep their wives. Bezos' own wife was all over some Chad and Bezos seethe about it on Tw*tter
Poorest Chad >>> Trillionaire Incel

It's so hard to find a decent [6'4] guy nowadays :foidSoy:

Money is a cope. Only looks, height and NT count
Nobody cares about what women want. I want money because it makes MY life easier. I want to be able to buy stuff instead of having to cook my own food or do my own shit expending pointless effort for shit that rich Jew bastards just pay some Mexican or Filipino or Indian to do. Fuck being a poorfaggot

Poorest Chad >>> Trillionaire Incel
Trillionaire incell is just a glorified betabuxx

Women will NEVER love a rich unattractive guy

Women would rather betabux Chad than be betabuxxed by incels

That's the truth. No matter how rich you are, your trophy wife will only ever look at you as a bank account she has to screw in order to afford the lifestyle she thinks she deserves. But the whole time her eyes are on Chad

That's the truth. No matter how rich you are, your trophy wife will only ever look at you as a bank account she has to screw in order to afford the lifestyle she thinks she deserves. But the whole time her eyes are on Chad
Yeah, and imagine you get divorce raped too :lul:

Moneymaxxing gets you woman who will say: "Thanks for your shekels, kind betabuxxer", and then she will hit you with 'my 600 pound life' stare before claiming she is asexual:
Image 3

Scientific blackpill shows that women place a monetary value on good looks and height that goes into the millions. That's why Asian guys have to make like a quarter million more to have the "same" chances as white
What is more funny about this in a cruel way is that taller men often still make more money than shorter men, meaning even in monetary value, good looks and height help reach wealth easier.

meaning not only are tall, handsome men, well, more tall and more handsome than short ugly men, but THAT height and THAT handsomeness itself even FURTHER widens the SMV gap by making it easier for tall handsome men to make more money than a short ugly guy

Brutal as all fuck how being short is such a disadvantage. Literally no positives.

The more and more you understand female nature, the more and more you appreciate sharia

Yeah, and imagine you get divorce raped too :lul:
This is why in islam a woman needs an imams permission to get a divorce

Also let's not forget Bezos/DiCaprio is the ultimate demonstration of how little money actually matters. Usually guys only get money to compensate for lack of GENETIC value, which is the ultimate currency that takes precedence over all.

f4233b59f3b3cf0992b072ddaa8fb90c

Nobody cares about what women want. I want money because it makes MY life easier. I want to be able to buy stuff instead of having to cook my own food or do my own shit expending pointless effort for shit that rich Jew bastards just pay some Mexican or Filipino or Indian to do. Fuck being a poorfaggot

Being a bum and/or druggie has zero impact on SMV, its been proven over and over again, in some cases it even raises it if you are near chad tier, it never ends for chads