Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious just moments ago their was like 2.2k bluepillers. umm

They are using bots to archive the site so our posts can be used against us in the future when being an incel is a crime

Was there a shooting ?
id like to think that's not the only reason normies would come here....maybe climate change...crazy aoc...incels...Chinese insanity. maybe just maybe. it's all connected.
beyond just talking about how women are awful which is subjective i'll give normies that.
the world is going in a certain direction and whats coming is gonna be way worse than mr.Rodgers day out.
They are using bots to archive the site so our posts can be used against us in the future when being an incel is a crime

I don't know. but even if that's true how often do you see over 2k guests?
I usually see like 600

Hopefully bots but i dont like how there is now like always 1k+ guests, why cant they just fuck off to a real zoo

Hopefully bots but i dont like how there is now like always 1k+ guests, why cant they just fuck off to a real zoo
does chatting apply to your post count? wtf.

people are post count frauding :feelswhat:

guests make an account!

join us!
legalize anime!

maybe it was regarding that van attack in oslo

Hope they execute me. But they're probably gonna pull some "forced gender reassignment" gay garbage. Or put me in AI-driven torture chamber. God damnit, i rly need to rope b4 the tech gets too good.
I've said it once, and I'll say it again. The vast majority of lurkers are VERY high-inhib blackpilled pseudo-incels.

I wouldn't be surprised
Nice to see the west burning

Last edited:
Hope they execute me. But they're probably gonna pull some "forced gender reassignment" gay garbage

The fact that your mind even went to something this unlikely makes it seem like its something you want

Its like if a bunch of black guys wearing gold chains and saggy pants grabbed you off of the streets and pulled you into an alleyway and your first thought is - "Hope they rob me without beating me too badly, but they're probably going to gangbang me"

Seriously dude, you sound like a closet homo in denial, this shit personifies the "that escalated quickly" meme

The fact that your mind even went to something this unlikely makes it seem like its something you want

Its like if a bunch of black guys wearing gold chains and saggy pants grabbed you off of the streets and pulled you into an alleyway and your first thought is - "Hope they rob me without beating me too badly, but they're probably going to gangbang me"

Seriously dude, you sound like a closet homo in denial
Lmao, it's a death metal song.

Seriously dude, you sound like a closet homo in denial, this shit personifies the "that escalated quickly" meme
Still fucking hilarious tho

Racism (same group preference) and aggressive activity are both more likely among high testosterone males. This is why we see "terrorism" and racism overlap so often.

they mirin me and my avi

id like to think that's not the only reason normies would come here....maybe climate change...crazy aoc...incels...Chinese insanity. maybe just maybe. it's all connected.
beyond just talking about how women are awful which is subjective i'll give normies that.
the world is going in a certain direction and whats coming is gonna be way worse than mr.Rodgers day out.

I don't know. but even if that's true how often do you see over 2k guests?
I usually see like 600

BTW those Hong Kong protest are 100% staged by CIA. Chinese authorities seem to be very well aware of it.

He even mentions about external forces.