Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just met a married normie fake curry

Speedycakez

Speedycakez

Patchouli Knowledge pfp came back finally.
★★★
I just met this manlet Equador fag that was a 6/10 at best, normally someone like this would have my compassion for being a huge Incel, but this fucker is married to a 8/10 Equador foid just because he religionmaxxed into evangelism :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: how the fuck does she want to be with him and not chad :feelspuke: that manlet deserves to be an Incel, not get attractive girls :feelsree: I hate religionmaxxers that get pussy I hate them I hate themmm

just believe what i believe theory :society::society::society::society:

just believe what i believe theory :society::society::society::society:
If he didn't religion maxx there is absolutely no way he got her. He's a shitty manlet with a normie face and greasy hair, while she's a pretty decent food that could easily get Chad, the only reason they're married is evangelism being cucked :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I don’t get it I don’t see religion maxing even possible :feelsbadman: here
Guess it only works in 3rd world

some people just luck out with low iq foids :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I don’t get it I don’t see religion maxing even possible :feelsbadman: here
Guess it only works in 3rd world
Yeah south Americans/brazileiros can easily religionmaxx into pussy, but it doesn't work like that in first world countries.

some people just luck out with low iq foids :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Yeah she definitely had a low iq face, but considering she's evangelic her pussy is probably stretched already, those fuckers can have sex without ripercussions :feelsree:

Yeah south Americans/brazileiros can easily religionmaxx into pussy, but it doesn't work like that in first world countries.
I’m moving to third world :feelshaha:

This country will end up being 2nd or 3rd world in 20yrs anyways :feelsautistic:

retardation is a sickness that many foids do have

What does equador have to do with curries:dafuckfeels:

religionmaxxing = being a jester/wallet/cuck for a born-again virgin in her 30s with a 100 body count