Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just meet her in a park bro" - gang member foid lures 5 different teens to park, and helps kill them each

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Imagine dying cuz this foid tricked you into sex:

A New York State woman connected with the MS-13 gang was found guilty Monday of four separate murders and racketeering.

Leniz Escobar, 22, lured a group of five men and boys into Central Islip Park in April 2017. Four victims were beaten and hacked to death with tree limbs, machetes, and knives in what federal prosecutors described in court papers as “a horrific frenzy of violence.”

A fifth victim escaped the massacre perpetrated by over a dozen members of the vicious, transnational criminal organization.

Escobar, who used the handle “La Diablita,” or “Little Devil” on social media, is believed to have lured the men to their deaths in an effort to curry favor with the gang members. She and Keyli Gomez, who has pleaded guilty to racketeering charges and is awaiting sentencing, instigated the ambush after seeing the victims “flashing MS-13 gang signs on social media,” a judge in the case noted in a June 2018 ruling. Both Escobar and Gomez were teenagers at the time of the slayings. Escobar was tried as an adult and faces a likely sentence of life imprisonment.

Last edited:
Literal shit tier woman ,I would swipe her left

Men should have fukcing requirements

Men dying for a sniff of a pussy.

Goblina the mongrelina.

Most of them were white, but my most brutal oneitises were non-thug Latin like myself, but never these cholita garbage-tier cunts with an actual bad personality. She should be given biblical punishments along with that entire degenerate NPC gang. Primitive violent savages.

She looks like she would do something like that.

no it would be me doing the luring and killing
in minecraft of course

Four victims were beaten and hacked to death with tree limbs, machetes, and knives in what federal prosecutors described in court papers as “a horrific frenzy of violence.”

A fifth victim escaped the massacre perpetrated by over a dozen members of the vicious, transnational criminal organization.

sounds like a third world crime, well, the ones who committed it come from a third world shithole lol

I hope we get that 4th Reich soon. Can't wait til all the hardworking "refugees" along with their psycho foids get a bullet in the back of their heads. Who am I kidding? Soon this won't even be a crime if the victim is a cis white male.

Imagine dying over a fat disgusting gorilla

good riddance, scum taking out another scum

22 year old spic foid looks 32

she looks like she posts in IT

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back