Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just MarriageMaxx Bro

massculini

massculini

St African BlackCell
-
A Blackcell from my country kenya mogged everyone after He marriagemaxxed to some fine looking white foid . Why could He just put her on casual sex rotation ? Most "incels" won't marry a foid like the man did , they'd want to put her on rotation and play Chad which is just ridiculous. ³Guys marriagemaxxing is the answer to your problems plus the guy is just a passenger motorcycle rider making less than 10 dollars a day . Just wagemaxxx and betabuxx bro . Stop with the cope https://www.tuko.co.ke/people/relat...ife-bukusu-bodaboda-man-leaves-kids-stepping/

Attachments

• b96a1a0cb167c393.jpg
    b96a1a0cb167c393.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 21
  • b96a1a0cb167c393.jpg
    b96a1a0cb167c393.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 21
I aint clicking ur sus link, GrAYcel

OK my nigga, we won't slay anyways.

A Blackcell from my country kenya mogged everyone after He marriagemaxxed to some fine looking white foid . Why could He just put her on casual sex rotation ? Most "incels" won't marry a foid like the man did , they'd want to put her on rotation and play Chad which is just ridiculous. ³Guys marriagemaxxing is the answer to your problems plus the guy is just a passenger motorcycle rider making less than 10 dollars a day . Just wagemaxxx and betabuxx bro . Stop with the cope https://www.tuko.co.ke/people/relat...ife-bukusu-bodaboda-man-leaves-kids-stepping/
plenty of such cases here in curryland

Mongrels are just disgusting looking