Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just manifest your dreams silly inkwell

Her looksmatch hanged himself listening to Creep by Radiohead

You mean the dream where the howling villagers hunt me down with pitchforks and torches?

Ok

Her looksmatch hanged himself listening to Creep by Radiohead

She has straight hair and a pale skin, dark eyes, dark hair, she's my type. Unfortunately, she believes in bullshit.

Foids always fall for the most schizo shit, muh manifestation, muh astrology, muh magic crystals

My dream is just to find a female that lets me cum in her, that's it, I've been manifesting this shit most of my life and so far it hasn't came true.
Didn't watch by the way but fuck this cunt.

No manifestation for my jawline

these people are always on a journer, soul searching, it's never ending jfl
the copest of copes is to pretend like your time here matters

these people are always on a journer, soul searching, it's never ending jfl
the copest of copes is to pretend like your time here matters
It's truly brutal. I think we all wish we were more special then we are. :feelsrope:

idk why incels here always watch chicks with like no subscribers. fucking weird.

idk why incels here always watch chicks with like no subscribers. fucking weird.
I don't watch any of this stuff. For some reason it just appears in my recommended. Probably the algorithm trying to push some sort of agenda.

If you shove a purple crystal up your ass and think about things you want really hard youll have them:foidSoy:

I don't watch any of this stuff. For some reason it just appears in my recommended. Probably the algorithm trying to push some sort of agenda.
are u watching on incognito?

I don’t want to watch the video tbh. What is she yapping about?

Meanwhile her looksmatch is rotting on CP sites

This manifestation bullshit drove saint ER insane. Didn't watch but fuck this gifting, foid. She probably believes this shit which speaks volumes about her mental capacity.

Nowadays that religion has basically died in the west, many more people cling to new age bullshit. Especially boomers. My parents probably believe in every single kind of theory that contain the worlds energy and universe.

This manifestation bullshit drove saint ER insane. Didn't watch but fuck this gifting, foid. She probably believes this shit which speaks volumes about her mental capacity.

Nowadays that religion has basically died in the west, many more people cling to new age bullshit. Especially boomers. My parents probably believe in every single kind of theory that contain the worlds energy and universe.
I uses to believe in this stuff when I was a kid. But eventually I grew out of it and realized how brutal life truly is. There is only indifference.

Anyone who falls for the voodoo new age energy crystal pseudoscience is too dumb to be become fully blackpilled anyways.

There is only indifference.
Couldn't have said it any better. The universe, nature what have you is indifferent to our suffering. And why wouldn't it be?

Humans are just ants on a tiny speck of dirt drifting aimlessly in an absurdly large universe.

Couldn't have said it any better. The universe, nature what have you is indifferent to our suffering. And why wouldn't it be?

Humans are just ants on a tiny speck of dirt drifting aimlessly in an absurdly large universe.
I once heard someone state something very profound. He stated "Every step you take is a form of violence", and I truly believe this to be the case. Reality is a cruel and dangerous place.

I need an anger cigarette. Wtf is that bitch talking about

I can't make Asuka real.

Anyone who falls for the voodoo new age energy crystal pseudoscience is too dumb to be become fully blackpilled anyways.
Have you noticed it’s always foids drugged up out of their brains on SSRIs or other drugs who are into this shit? They’re retarded as fuck. They’re possessed and mind controlled MK Ultra style

Lmao this is what ER tried to do with the lottery