Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just man up, bro

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
This woman isnt entitled at all for being a subhuman yet having so many requirements for her "ideal" guy.

Meanwhile an incel who just wants his looksmatch is the most entitled person in the world.

Just lower your standards bro. Go after a fat chick until you get more experience and confidence.
:soy: :reeeeee:
This woman isnt entitled at all for being a subhuman yet having so many requirements for her "ideal" guy.

Meanwhile an incel who just wants his looksmatch is the most entitled person in the world.

"Im.picky when it comes to.guys" no shit youre technically female even if you don't look it.
This person has "choices" yet.i remain a last option therefore have none

women are not human, this is scientific proof

that is one rotten hole :feelswhat:

this untermench gets to be picky while i get rejected by middleaged women

Sounds crazy but seeing how bad it is sometimes makes me feel better in a selfish sort of way. Kind of like a 'misery loves company' kind of way.

I used to think that I was just personally so bad that even the most disgusting women don't like me but seeing that women THIS BAD react to men in general like that makes me feel like I'm not alone and just puts me into 'ah well fuck it' mode.

Her looksmatch is buying an ak-47 as we speak.