Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just man up, bro

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Screenshot 2020 03 03 04 22 27

Screenshot 2020 03 03 04 22 46

She’s a 2/10 but only fucks 8/10 men

JFL at how she says she's "picky with food" after listing a bunch of fatso shit, and both says she likes the fact that she's dieting now and hates it.

This is what sub8 males get as a reward for all their wageslaving. Just keep it in there, boyos.

Please no more, I can’t take it

absolutely disgusting

I hope its a troll account

She’s a 2/10 but only fucks 8/10 men
The way that she's drawn to high-carb and high-fat foods is very similar to the way that she's been drawn to Chads. They offer her short-term pleasure, but are long-term harmful.

And now, suddenly, she is trying to update to her persona to being picky and choosy on a respectable hierarchy, "wanting kids" at 38 years old with only the best suitor.

Giphy 11

Last edited:
The way that she's drawn to high-carb and high-fat foods is very similar to the way that she's been drawn to Chads. They offer her short-term pleasure, but are long-term harmful.

And, suddenly, now is she trying to update to her persona to being picky and choosy on a respectable hierarchy, "wanting kids" at 38 years old with only the best suitor.

View attachment 211761
She's a complete failure of a human being. Completely controlled by her impulses. But she still wants the best chads.

Public transportation should only have Caucasians
My preference, not racist :soy:

im 36 and she is 37 this is what i should go after!?!?!??!!?!

@gymletethnicel Your wife.

She got f*cked by up to 6/10 simps on a routine basis, but not chads.
Now trying to sell herself to some simp with money.

im 36 and she is 37 this is what i should go after!?!?!??!!?!

Walked from over 2 beyond over.

---

Who want this as a wife?

She says her man must have a REAL job.

Meanwhile she's a "stay at home mommy." How trad :feelskek:

The rest of her bio:

Screenshot 2020 03 04 05 18 19

Screenshot 2020 03 04 05 18 30

Screenshot 2020 03 04 05 20 51

Screenshot 2020 03 04 05 21 10

Screenshot 2020 03 04 05 21 18

JFL at her 26 tattoos. JFL at her being born in the year of the dog. JFL at Juggalos.

JFL at her saying she doesn't want racist men, but just so happens to have a preference for White men; this level of virtue signalling should not even be possible.

Also does she even differentiate between iPhones and mobile phones or does she really require her match to be an Apple brand consoomer?

Last edited:
She looks like 60 year old tbh. It's a granny already.

JFL at her saying she doesn't want racist men, but just so happens to have a preference for White men; this level of virtue signalling should not even be possible.

I CAN'T FUCKING HOLD MYSELF AT THIS HYPOCRITICAL SHIT :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

she needs to die

Arguing with woman is like arguing with child - completely pointless.

That's a long ass bio.
I'd rather die a virgin than touch that with a 10 ft pole tbhngl

Just lower your standards bro. Go after a fat chick until you get more experience and confidence.

And fucking hell I can't blame her. If they can get away with it, date up.

Lol, IT is crazy if they recommend women like these. The said part is IT has exclusive userbase is fat whores like this. Some IT bluepiller would probably ass lick her ass crack and enjoy it.

@Napoleon de Geso would you date the roastie above (you have to walk hand in hand with her, go down on her, have sex etc) for a year.

If you do, on completion you get the waifu of your dreams.

She's 37 and she wants kids?

Just lower your standards bro. Go after a fat chick until you get more experience and confidence.

And fucking hell I can't blame her. If they can get away with it, date up.

@Napoleon de Geso would you date the roastie above (you have to walk hand in hand with her, go down on her, have sex etc) for a year.

If you do, on completion you get the waifu of your dreams.
She says she likes PDAs :feelsahh:

She has more SMV than all of us combined jfl

When a walking talking blob has more SMV than the entire forum because it has a vagina attached to it :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelsUnreal:

holy shit and this was in her 20's