Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just made a chadfish account on tinder like 5 hours ago, already has 35 likes

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Ffs, I don’t get that shit in 6 months, but chad does in 5 hours? AND WITH MANY HOT GIRLS!? :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

Personalitymaxxer :chad::banhammer:

I went outside to the creek, and I confimed water is indeed wet.

>only 35
>been 5 hours
That is high tier normie numbers tbh.

face implant time

show pics of convos and who did u use, a pic of urself chad??? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

show pics of convos and who did u use, a pic of urself chad??? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Show pic of chad
Cope, 6/10s get barely anything on Tinder
89B06297 B108 4650 90DD E0E947615B41

This is the chad I used. Btw, he now has 42 likes :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

That dude is Chad of course. Some people might call him a 7 here (he's not he's a soild 8).
I know. My brother is a chad lite (7/10), which makes sense since my brother is a bit below this guy imo.

>only 35
>been 5 hours
That is high tier normie numbers tbh.
What does it mean if you get 30 matches and 8 likes in 15 days with 4 girls giving you their number? Normie?

My Chadfish is literally just the face of Manu Rios and got hundreds of likes in a couple of days.

no listed height, no muscle showing, just a Chad face.

What does it mean if you get 30 matches and 8 likes in 15 days with 4 girls giving you their number? Normie?
A little too specific there “inkwell” :feelsseriously:

Ffs, I don’t get that shit in 6 months, but chad does in 5 hours? AND WITH MANY HOT GIRLS!? :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope:

What location?

I usually set mine to houston texas to get a better "normie" sampling of america.

NYC is too easy. Anywhere California is insanely hard.

I use the android emulator from android studio which is free.

Numbers don't mean shit, matches don't mean shit, likes don't mean shit, even sexting doesn't mean shit, going on dates doesn't mean shit. All that matters is you are able to ascend with one of them. Don't be deluded.

A little too specific there “inkwell” :feelsseriously:
Just an honest guess.
Numbers don't mean shit, matches don't mean shit, likes don't mean shit, even sexting doesn't mean shit, going on dates doesn't mean shit. All that matters is you are able to ascend with one of them. Don't be deluded.
I know but what does all this tell about your looks?

Just an honest guess.

I know but what does all this tell about your looks?
abso-fucking loutely nothing. All you're doing is bragging. I am not gonna go into specifics but I have seen people with way more than that and are just failed/low-tier normies who can ascend maybe once.

I have seen people who legit are 4/10 have 200+ tinder matches not instantely but over a 3 month period. Its not that special.
Lies or 200+ landwhales. May as well be incel.

Lies or 200+ landwhales. May as well be incel.
You unironically think every single foid you match with is dtf or likes you? Its more than likely them using you for an ego boost. Most of my normie friends have ascended but with friends or friends of friends. None of them managed to maintain the relationship for longer than a week tho at best.

I have seen people who legit are 4/10 have 200+ tinder matches not instantely but over a 3 month period. Its not that special.
When did I imply it is special? The number of matches and likes I mentioned above was out of fun. You were rating people based on matches, so I said it out of fun. Also, a 4/10 looking can't get 200+ matches in 3 months. Either you're lying or underrating the person looks. I've done many chadfishing and seen Tinder data and a below average looking guy can't get that many matches in 3 months.

You unironically think every single foid you match with is dtf or likes you? Its more than likely them using you for an ego boost. Most of my normie friends have ascended but with friends or friends of friends. None of them managed to maintain the relationship for longer than a week tho at best.
Greycels will be greycels. No legit 4/10 has 200+ matches in 3 months. I can assure you, that’s 100% BS, or you’re underrating your friend.
When did I imply it is special? The number of matches and likes I mentioned above was out of fun. You were rating people based on matches, so I said it out of fun. Also, a 4/10 looking can't get 200+ matches in 3 months. Either you're lying or underrating the person looks. I've done many chadfishing and seen Tinder data and a below average looking guy can't get that many matches in 3 months.
Thank you. I just said the same thing. Greycels should be banned on sight

Legit he was deformed. Recessed chin and jaw and shit eye area.

I unironically live in chadifornia. He is not tall either jfl, he was 5'8.
No fuckin' way, that sounds believable. Are you sure he got that matches from girls or did he get them from fags? :lul:

@Personalityinkwell thoughts?

Last edited:
Every man should Chadfish at least once.

2020 rite of passage, to let you know it's over.

How tall is your Chadfish's personality?

They detected chad showered 5 times a hour

A normal looking guy would get like 10 people in a month and it would be a mix of landwhales and noodlewhores. An incel might get 1 tranny freak if hes lucky

For some reason reading chad and that amount in 5 hrs seemed low, but even I couldn't get that many in 5 lifetimes.

Chadfishing is just too suifuel

he is a god damn cripple, show some respect bro
Damn. Didn’t know. My bad brocel. It’s over for cripplecels tbhtbhngldedsrs

This is why I always slut shame chad dick chasers, they're ruining humanity just for their own selfishness.

5 hours ago? lmao, women get 99+ likes in 20 minutes.

5 hours ago? lmao, women get 99+ likes in 20 minutes.
The real blackpill. Make a foid account and watch the display of male thirst.