Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just made a chadfish account on tinder like 5 hours ago, already has 35 likes

You should decline stacies on tinder with a chadfish to ruin their confidence.

Alrighty, as a self proclaimed 4/10 who has used tinder, I'd say a 4/10 CAN *maybe* get 200 matches in 3 months, if he is anglemaxxing + filtermaxxing + showing off social circle, and it still would be highly unlikely (+ it would lead to exactly nothing). Though, like someone here has already mentioned, matches as a guy mean absolute fucking dogshit.

Trust me, foids might swipe right on you, but that does usually mean EVERYTHING BUT THAT THEY ARE DOWN TO FUCK. At least if you aren't Chad. They will use you as an ego boost, or whatever, anything but actually hooking up. I know of a 6' white 6/10 who lives in a mutt part of california, and he did ascend on Tinder after a month of using the app with a crazy turbo thot, who used him to make her boyfriend jealous. But that's extreme luck. Usually for any non-Chad, Tinder is the synonym for a waste of fucking time.

I will say though, with the chadfish OP is using, he will be sucessful without a doubt (technically). 35 likes within an hour as a guy is unheard of for any normie. It's normal for an average foid though.

Based greycel
Set up a date and stand them up, and point out some potential flaw like her odd nose of some shit.

I wish i had a low hairline

Trust me, foids might swipe right on you, but that does usually mean EVERYTHING BUT THAT THEY ARE DOWN TO FUCK. At least if you aren't Chad. They will use you as an ego boost, or whatever, anything but actually hooking up. I know of a 6' white 6/10 who lives in a mutt part of california, and he did ascend on Tinder after a month of using the app with a crazy turbo thot, who used him to make her boyfriend jealous. But that's extreme luck. Usually for any non-Chad, Tinder is the synonym for a waste of fucking time.
Screenshot 2020 03 09 01 21 03

Just made a chadfish account

Yikeronis sweaty ? How could you do something so toxic. Lying on dating websites is literally worse than hitler.

If you keep doing this you will go ER