Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just lose weight bro

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
There's no lose weight for your bones

Prog2
Fat2

Fat3
AnBVmbe

The 2 middle ones are ugly as fuck but the other 2 were fatcel volcels

From incel to incel

I have 12% bodyfat and still look sort of chubby like what the fuck

- hey, I see you lost a lot of weight
- thanks, he'll listen would you like to
go to the movies this weekend?
- sorry, you're still not my type

The 2 middle ones are ugly as fuck but the other 2 were fatcel volcels

Middle ones went from ugly to uglier and balding soy cucks. First and last went from fatcels to Chads

Being overweight is unhealthy but it's also more masculine than being skinny. That's why the fat guys in the middle look worse after.

Being overweight is unhealthy but it's also more masculine than being skinny. That's why the fat guys in the middle look worse after.

They look worse after because they're framecels. Also blue shirt guy has weak jaw without the fat and beard. Iron Maiden guy actually looks better, just older.

Brutal tbh
The middle 2 guys had fatness that fooled as frame. Once they're thin you see their shoulders fuck them up.
The bottom dude absolutely ascended holy fuck

The 2nd and 3rd look better being fat.

1st and 4th are literally just fat chads. fakecels to the max

I disagree, just look at 1st and 4th.
I knew a story of a noodle and she met this figure athlete, who was PSL4 and he wanted to fuck her (the noodle was hot TBF), but because it was comp time he was sitting around 6% BF and he was eating clen, trening hard , anaver gave up.

All her noodle friends kept telling her to fuck him cos he was so hot and thought he was dreamy af cos of the 6%.

If you think white girls are dumb about natural physiques you ain't seen nothing, go ask a noodle. Idk why, maybe it's cos they are only exposed to that shit in Hollywood movies, not in real life idk...

I disagree, just look at 1st and 4th.
I knew a story of a noodle and she met this figure athlete, who was PSL4 and he wanted to fuck her (the noodle was hot TBF), but because it was comp time he was sitting around 6% BF and he was eating clen, trening hard , anaver gave up.

All her noodle friends kept telling her to fuck him cos he was so hot and thought he was dreamy af cos of the 6%.

If you think white girls are dumb about natural physiques you ain't seen nothing, go ask a noodle. Idk why, maybe it's cos they are only exposed to that shit in Hollywood movies, not in real life idk...
I'm confused. You're saying noodles think roid physiques are "all natural"?

I'm confused. You're saying noodles think roid physiques are "all natural"?
I'm saying 90% of whites, and 99% of noodles think roid physiques are natural. They are totally disentangled from what is normal.
I guess it's cos all foids have to do to be attractive is not be a landwhale, and that's where it comes from