Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just look at this harpie harp on about her Stacey work colleague getting more attention than her

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I bet she's not that hot. Women oveerate other women. She's proably a higher tier Beckie she's talking about. 6-7.

But anyway. Why do women get so easily jealous when they can have their pick of chads and chadlites from tinder? I think its power. They want more power than what the attractive woman at work gets. Its megalomania. NPD / disorder.

I've never seen guys write huge articles about how Chads get treated in the workplace.

Women tend to be very competitive when it comes to attention. Bear in mind that women LOVE attention and validation and when those are being taken away by another woman it makes her jealous and angry that she's not getting it. So honestly this is no surprise that this woman is writing this wall o text to vent her frustrations.

If i read that whole thing i will surely get some kind of cancer .

That shit goes on and on, wtf. Imagine being this upset just because now you receive less male attention than before. What the fuck would happen to her if she actually got rejected every time she tried to approach another human being lmao.

Ha, she talks shit about the incel guy there but would never rationalize that they're matched in misery, she wouldn't fuck him. Even with all her moaning she thinks of

Ngl that was lifefuel reading about low tier becky getting femogged by an ultra tier stacy.

tldr old hag whines about getting mogged

HA!
Whatever you say skank.
Rot you femoid piece of shit.

Ha, she talks shit about the incel guy there but would never rationalize that they're matched in misery, she wouldn't fuck him. Even with all her moaning she thinks of
He probably mogs her tbh. That's why despite being pathetic, people are still nice to him.

yeah im not reading some retarded rant from a becky that is mad cause chad wont commit with her

I bet she's not that hot. Women oveerate other women. She's proably a higher tier Beckie she's talking about. 6-7.

But anyway. Why do women get so easily jealous when they can have their pick of chads and chadlites from tinder? I think its power. They want more power than what the attractive woman at work gets. Its megalomania. NPD / disorder.

I've never seen guys write huge articles about how Chads get treated in the workplace.

Lmao dumbass bitch

If she had married her looksmatch 10 years ago, she wouldn't have to endure what she described. She would be at home raising subhuman children.

She made her own bed and now she's getting what she deserves.
He probably mogs her tbh. That's why despite being pathetic, people are still nice to him.
She's probably a 3/10 fucking landwhale while the curry is atleast 5-6/10 healthmaxxed and average height.

Her perception is straight up trash and she lacks the knowledge and willpower to understand that she is a subhuman among normtards.

This is where I can kind of justify Neetdom and understand it to a certain extent. Sub5 foids were meant to be Neets, all they need to know is how to cook and wash clothes.

Absolutely no point in playing this game of life when you aren't free of doing what you want, when you want, as a male in this lifetime.
Ngl that was lifefuel reading about low tier becky getting femogged by an ultra tier stacy.
Lmao what she described doesn't even need to be a gigastacey.

A fucking 5/10 brainlet foid who weighs 120lb with blonde hair probably mogs her to hell and back.

Last edited:
That shit goes on and on, wtf. Imagine being this upset just because now you receive less male attention than before. What the fuck would happen to her if she actually got rejected every time she tried to approach another human being lmao.
:feelsree:

sounds to me she was the golden girl of the office then along came a better version and is now upset, because when a bitch is upset they go on and on and on about it fuck someone d.... this bitch already.

No different than what some guys do here.
In fact, it reads like something an incel would write. Are these girls also trying to imitate incel rage?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back