Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel just look at the diffrence between a perfect nw1 hairline to a slightly receded hairline

uglyinkel

uglyinkel

Banned
-
just lol at the baldingcels who think they have time.

this is how much you need to lose to look like utter shit

the first pic is before his hair transplant and the second is after. look at the huge diffrence

I naturally have receided hairline, my father, if im not mistaken, also has, but he doesn't seem to balding at least kek. Maybe a little bit idk

I naturally have receided hairline, my father, if im not mistaken, also has, but he doesn't seem to balding at least kek. Maybe a little bit idk

slow balding. nobody is born with receded hairline. lol at your cope

rather a receding hairline than a balding crown

slow balding. nobody is born with receded hairline. lol at your cope
Um, how can you explain then that i had this hairline when i was like 6-8 years old? Maybe it's my skull shape which makes hairline more rounded, that box-shaped, idk

once you go past NW1 your life is OVER

I have guy, who isn't really chad, but looks brutal and masculine, browridge stronger maybe then jason momoa's, not ideal jaw and hyoid and he is norwood, if im not mistaken, but still chicks respect him and love mostly. He is mma, by the way. Hair isn't everything, if you have other good traits. That's over maybe if you're bald and have bad skull

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back