Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just lol

The advent of FDS and TikTok is the best thing that happened to the blackpill in recent years.

All that we "bitter misogynists" have been saying for decades - straight from the horse's mouth.

Men are allowed to ask for whatever they want. They want a woman who goes to the gym 5 days a week, does an hour a day's worth of prep before leaving the house, coordinates outfits every day, pays for various beauty treatments when they themselves roll out of bed, sniff-check a holey tee shirt, spray some Axe, and do nothing else for themselves. If they can get away with that shit then women can set their standards wherever they damn well please.

The advent of FDS and TikTok is the best thing that happened to the blackpill in recent years.

All that we "bitter misogynists" have been saying for decades - straight from the horse's mouth.
Tiktok is turning awkward teenagers into blackpillers

"Remember that generally speaking, MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT THE SAME and many things that would be considered a minor flaw on your part could be extremely detrimental, or even dangerous if you date men with those same qualities or circumstances."

Crazy how thats goes when foids say it

Men are allowed to ask for whatever they want. They want a woman who goes to the gym 5 days a week, does an hour a day's worth of prep before leaving the house, coordinates outfits every day, pays for various beauty treatments when they themselves roll out of bed, sniff-check a holey tee shirt, spray some Axe, and do nothing else for themselves. If they can get away with that shit then women can set their standards wherever they damn well please.
:soy:?
Also yeah Chad gets away with that, while normies need to self improve and such shit.

Dn rd
Reading the rant speech of FDS is masochism and Taking them seriously is stupidity.

this tbh

and this is why most men greatly benefit from being with women but try to downplay it. A lot of things women bring are princeless..things that you can't physically see
So many things yet she couldn't even describe one or two. kek

There are only, really three things women have to offer that men want: fertility, companionship, and loyalty.
The first one is given away to chads during their hoe phase then only settle in their 30's. Women still haven't caught on that the vast, vast majority of heterosexual men want hourglass-shaped girls who are 16-23 yo and virtually never older, with no kids when they have the option. Can have exclusive sex with on a regular basis, which for normies must less incels, forget it.

Companionship with modern women is a joke. They complain how they're not their SOs psychologists and that they deserve better. Really the only thing guys have to look forward to in relationship is constant nagging and being harassed for not thinking/feeling like women do. 80% guaranteed divorce if married.

Loyalty is virtually abandoned no thanks to social media. More than 50% of women have backup partners. Divorce is rampant in the west. Most of all, women's vasopressin and dopamine makes them neurologically, genetically disinterested in their LTR SOs for STRs, so when women are removed of accountability, rest assured, their loyalty will die.

For most women they have one strike too many. Foids like in the ones in FDS don't realize since the degradation of enforced monogamy due to feminism, women's value to men has been reduced to pump & dump especially to the men they want to date with, because they have nothing else to offer. And they wonder why they can't find a or maintain their relationships.

Last edited:

There never was a shortage of ottermode /built men that were into me, so...
This is a problem. These whores are so privileged and entitled bcs society is benefiting them. Supply and demand:blackpill:
I normally dont take FDS seriously bcs they are all mentally ill fat roasties but this quote is straight up blackpill. Disgusting landwhale can get an average weight men. Fucking simps are worse than foids at this point they are fueling this degenracy and foid's massive entitlment

Last edited:
Gigalarp. Everyone knows that nonchad males are dating down, but landwhales getting a lot of attention... man.. jflkeklmfao if true :feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
delighted-fat-woman-sitting-with-her-laptop-MN151K.jpg

side-view-portrait-curvy-african-american-woman-using-laptop-desk-typing-enjoying-work-home-minimal-210503368.jpg

KWEENS deserve the best. Don't you know it's ok for them to be a piece of shit and still DESERVE 6'6", $500k+ a year gigachad????

I'm a dicklet but I'm attracted to chestlets. Now where's my flat-chested gf?

"Remember that generally speaking, MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT THE SAME and many things that would be considered a minor flaw on your part could be extremely detrimental, or even dangerous if you date men with those same qualities or circumstances."

Crazy how thats goes when foids say it

also crazy to think that if you as a man should ever dare to state that ''men and women arent the same'' you get shamed and called a misogynistic, spiteful incel

also crazy to think that if you as a man should ever dare to state that ''men and women arent the same'' you get shamed and called a misogynistic, spiteful incel
Exactly dude we would be vilified to no end

No wonder Chad won't marry them. Cope harder post wall landwhales.

Oh so now men and women are now different huh? But when it comes to white collar jobs, women talk about how they are equal to men and should be paid the same? Fuck these cum dumpsters whores man. These feminists have made this world a shit hole for us incels

I'm a dicklet but I'm attracted to chestlets. Now where's my flat-chested gf?
I LOVE flat chested girls. Big boobs are actually gross to me. Too bad I’m a subhuman otherwise those would be the girls I would pursue

FDS is a based sub for showing redditors how women think when they aren’t virtue signaling. Low IQ trait to hate them (more than other women)- they think the same as other women, they are just more honest about it, which is better than perpetual gaslighting.

I LOVE flat chested girls. Big boobs are actually gross to me. Too bad I’m a subhuman otherwise those would be the girls I would pursue
Same. I've been called a faggot here more than once for preferring flat chests over big boobs. The beauty of flat chests is something that only truly cultured men can understand.