Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Lol if you arent Red dead Redemption 2 maxxxing in october 2018

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
It will be the biggest cope for this year

Yee-Haa

Why the fuck do they always release games when I won't have time to play them anymore.

> western game

IMG 1273

It better be GOAT and comfy for 1000 hours. I need you Rockstar

so glad I'm done with college. I'm going to complete this game before RDR Online comes out next month

never even played the first one, never cared for cowboy shit

Tfw I’m in Afghanistan and won’t get to play until I’m done killing poor people :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope: (joking about killing people I’ve yet to kill anybody:feelsbadman:)

consoles are gay

Using a console means leaving my room so no thanks.

cope John Marson cucked up by dating a whore after shes been fucked by the entire gang

> western game

img_1273-png.48113

Really m8? You're not going to play a game because it was made in the west? TF? :feelskek:

About RDR2, you heard it from me 1st:

RDR2 IS GOING TO BE GARBAGE GURANTEED. TAKE TWO RUINED 2K, THEY RUINED GTA, THEY ALMOST RUINED CIVILIZATION, THIS GAME WILL BE GTA5 (STRAIGHT DOWNGRADE FROM THE GAME BEFORE) BUT IN THE OLD WEST. BEST BELIEVE THAT THERE WILL BE NO SINGLE PLAYER DLC, THE STORY WILL BE MEH, AND YOU WILL BE FORCED TO BUY "WAR BONDS" OR SOME SHIT FOR THE ONLINE MODE, WHICH WILL GET ALL OF THE TIME FROM THE DEVS. JFL AT THINKING THIS GAME WILL BE GOOD

Not for me. I didn't like the first one. Put me to sleep. I probably buy Just Cause 4. I hope it ain't a shitfest like Just Cause 3 was at launch.

Really m8? You're not going to play a game because it was made in the west? TF? :feelskek:

About RDR2, you heard it from me 1st:

RDR2 IS GOING TO BE GARBAGE GURANTEED. TAKE TWO RUINED 2K, THEY RUINED GTA, THEY ALMOST RUINED CIVILIZATION, THIS GAME WILL BE GTA5 (STRAIGHT DOWNGRADE FROM THE GAME BEFORE) BUT IN THE OLD WEST. BEST BELIEVE THAT THERE WILL BE NO SINGLE PLAYER DLC, THE STORY WILL BE MEH, AND YOU WILL BE FORCED TO BUY "WAR BONDS" OR SOME SHIT FOR THE ONLINE MODE, WHICH WILL GET ALL OF THE TIME FROM THE DEVS. JFL AT THINKING THIS GAME WILL BE GOOD

If the west made good anything I'd get it but they don't.

That's all the cope I'll need this October