Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just LOL if you arent putting Minoxidil on your face for beard gains

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★

Don't get me wrong this guy is still an incel/normie tier but he most definitely improved all because of beard. Just ordered my Minoxidil from amazon 10 minutes ago

He needs sunglasses.

I'm scared. I heard this shit bloats your face badly, and my face is already fucking FAT.

I would look worse with a beard

A beard would make me look like an Allah worshiper.

I heard it can fuck up/enlarge your pores and makes you skin look rough

I spent the last 2 years trying to improve the texture of my skin

Good skin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beard

i already can grow a great beard

lol @ low t cells

shame i have to apply it on my forehead lol.

Minoxidil costs a lot of money and i don't have a lot of money, it fucking suck living in such a hairy ass country and not being able to grow a beard, it pisses me off.

Minoxidil costs a lot of money and i don't have a lot of money, it fucking suck living in such a hairy ass country and not being able to grow a beard, it pisses me off.
If you're in America you can go to Walmart and buy Rogaine for cheap and get the same results.

I heard it ages the shit out of you. It fucks up collagen in your skin. I'm scared to use it because of that.

Something I don't need to worry about.

If you're in America you can go to Walmart and buy Rogaine for cheap and get the same results.
I don't live in the states but do i explain this to my parents?
"you're not going bald hahaha, you want to grow a beard because it makes you feel like a dysphoric shit? you are a man without a beard hahaha you're still a man hah! stop acting like a 12 year old boy it will come out eventually lmao"
No thanks.

I have decent facial hair but it's still over for me

I use minoxidil and the only side effect I got was slight chest pain for the first 2 weeks after application

my beard grows back every week, i hate it. hurts my face when i try to sleep.

inb4 high test, i'm a curry that grows hair fast.

my beard grows back every week, i hate it. hurts my face when i try to sleep.

inb4 high test, i'm a curry that grows hair fast.
You are lucky I can only grow a neck-beard.

ive been on it for 4 months and my confidence is so much higher right now

facial hair is fucking gross and won't increase your SMV

Facial hair transplant, TBH

I heard it ages the shit out of you. It fucks up collagen in your skin. I'm scared to use it because of that.
IIRC, it has only been shown to inhibit collagen production on rodents. And even if it did fuck up collagen production in humans, you might negate the effects by using a dermaroller + vitamin C serum/retin-a.

Those negative angled eyebrows make him look like such a cuck...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back