Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just lol at thinking jews are behind social justice

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
You can argue that jews have influenced the sjw movement to suit their interests in some ways but just lol if you think social justice is on the side of jews. Sjws/cultural marxists are anti-semetic to the core and hate jews for basically the same reason as they hate white people. Or that is, because they are successful. They have been more subtle about their anti-semitism compared their white peopl hate but even in spite of this you still sometimes get glimpes into their jew hate, like that black nationalist dude who called jews termites.

If whites died off jews would instantly be their next target. Just lol at thinking social justice is on the side of jews. At most jews sometimes take advantage of them for their own purposes but that's it. Social justice/marxism is overall an anti-semetic movement.

Ib4 the "op is a secret jew" comments.

Is that you Fontaine?

(((Disillusioned)))
59A7B431 9319 45A4 A0A4 AE4AE1E7FE56

Jews are the opposite of leftists. They sniff out money. Leftists want to abolish money.

Media is mostly controlled by jews

Why would they push that agenda to hurt themselves?

I was hoping I'd be a jew, so I took a DNA test, but failed :feelsbadman:

Lmao not even 5 min :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
This is a shit argument, just because you say what someone else is going to say before they say it, doesn't make it right

Example:

" I hate blacks. inb4 someone calls me a racist"

"You're a racist"

"LOL see"

nice try cucktears

"op is mossad" incoming :p

They’re basically former bolshevik bastids who switched sides and hijacked democracy. Funny how they reject their Khazarian past. A name like “kagan” is not levantine.

Hating social justice is a meme for Repub boys. Hating women as a whole is the real answer

he needs to be doxxed and murdered.

Antisemitism is a meme.

Jews have the holocaust for their victim points.

They will never be a SJW target. Hell, their ultimate enemy is the most demonized man in human history.

Just out of curiosity, when you call people secret jews on the forums, are you just shitposting or are you actually for real?

Jews work in mysterious ways.

Just out of curiosity, when you call people secret jews on the forums, are you just shitposting or are you actually for real?
Only a Jew would ask such a question.

tfw israel refuses to sign un migration pact but advocates for europe to become more diverse and multicultural :feelshmm:

tfw israel refuses to sign un migration pact but advocates for europe to become more diverse and multicultural :feelshmm:

She’s an evil cunt. This man calling her out is a hero.

Even if they "innocently" got to the top .1% of wealth and control on earth, we should still not be slaves to those fags and refuse to work for them until they stop acting like faggots.

Jews are evil.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

Ehhhh, we aren't allowed to hate on blacks either but blacks don't really rule over us even if they are annoying.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

already know that. get rid of money and jews can't start illegal wars.

Ehhhh, we aren't allowed to hate on blacks either but blacks don't really rule over us even if they are annoying.
Because they are the Jew's favorite pet.

I can hate on whomever I please, faggot

Because they are the Jew's favorite pet.

been saying this for years. black foids caused racemixing. admit it, they got mentally challenged (haha) by the sneaky jews.