Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just lol at how stupid IncelTears are

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Adawddawda

So an incel on braincels makes a post making fun of IT for being dependant on braincels and other incel forums for their content, similiar to a dog dependant on its owner for food. IT then proceeds to screenshot this post, FURTHER ILLUSTRATING THE POINT MADE BY THE OP IN THE SCREENSHOT.

Surely IT are just trolling. There's no way human beings can be this stupid.

Last edited:
Inceltears is gay

Without being hyperbolic, IT are some of the most delusional and low IQ people I've stumbled upon.

Just lol at how stupid leftists are
Without being hyperbolic, IT are some of the most delusional and low IQ people I've stumbled upon.

View attachment 152742

So an incel on braincels makes a post making fun of IT for being dependant on braincels and other incel forums for their content, similiar to a dog dependant on its owner for food. IT then proceeds to screenshot this post, FURTHER ILLUSTRATING THE POINT MADE BY THE OP IN THE SCREENSHOT.

You'd be surprised dude.

If even a slight minority of male cucktears regulars aren't incel, that in itself is damning proof of the blackpill.

That subreddit is a joke. They’re just a bunch of male feminists who think all incels are like ER and they basically kiss the ass of feminazis like white knights. I’m surprised it isn’t banned on reddit for hassling other people online.

View attachment 152742

Yes they can, it's completely possible when you have the lowest IQ scums in this world breeding, just waiting to be slaves.

Loled ngl tbh.Keep crying for us IT ducks.

i guess it user are slim 6 feet with healthy social circles pretty sure