Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just LOL at being an ugly male in the work world

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7gbm58/worst_job_interview_ever/

7f84361d72.jpg

He is so clueless and oblivious. Looks permeate into everything.

Holy shit. Further proof that social anxiety is caused by people INTENTIONALLY making you uncomfortable due to your LOOKS.

he should have cursed them all out. weak pussy
>[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It sounds like that guy gave you some advice you can use for future interviews. Maybe you didn't realize what you were doing, but now you can change your approach.[/font]
fucking lol. fuck these victim blaming cunts

High inhibition worm. If he had any self-respect, he would've clocked the guy for treating him with such disdain

Why the fuck should he have even talked to the lady? The 2 dudes were the ones asking the fucking questions. Vile disgusting whiteknight trash. I would've went off on these faggots

Maxilla said:
High inhibition worm. If he had any self-respect, he would've clocked the guy for treating him with such disdain

That's most incels for you. Our spirit has been completely destroyed from years of social ostracization.

Indari said:
he should have cursed them all out. weak pussy
>[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It sounds like that guy gave you some advice you can use for future interviews. Maybe you didn't realize what you were doing, but now you can change your approach.[/font]
fucking lol. fuck these victim blaming cunts
I like how the one who posted that is a fat female """"FA""""

Framecel222 said:
Holy shit. Further proof that social anxiety is caused by people INTENTIONALLY making you uncomfortable due to your LOOKS.

Yes when people always keep frown at you and ignore you. You will change as a person.

Lmao which is why my religion is ldaring, no point trying to make it as an ugly fucker without talent or luck, nature wants to weed us out. Its over

Wtf if i were in this guy place i would punch that motherfucker down.

Solitarian_Walker said:
That's most incels for you. Our spirit has been completely destroyed from years of social ostracization.

My spirit is destroyed and I have no self respect? Yes. But I know this guy deserves a punishment, and I would have done something about it.

I let too many people treat me like shit in my life, a HR cuck isn't going to be another one.

Pure suicide fuel.
I still remember all the job interviews I had... they went all terrible. I only got a job because the women who was originally considered for the job cancelled the offer. I was probably the 3rd or 4th person in line (despite having the best school certificates and the best pre-employment test which they even admitted during my job interview).

Ugliness fucks you over no matter how great you might be as a person and what qualifications you might have. The ultimate blackpill.

If someone acted that way towards me, I'd tell them to suck my hairy balls and leave.

that is brutal holy shit.

he hasn't posted in a month, i think he killed himself

>Chad walks into interview room. All women: swoon, wet pussy, smiling.
>Incel walks in, vagina dries up, women hate him.

JUST

When you're ugly everything you say is wrong by default. You constantly have to prove yourself and work to push back the negative feelings everyone pre-conceives about you.

Of course if you're Chad you can fumble every project, fuck around half the time, fuck the women in HR, and be forgiven and given a second chance

He should play the victim card

I would call a lawyer and say I was a homosexual man who was accused of lavishing too much attention on men at my job interview, and then make up something about them making fun of my lisp

(also, I'd be pretending to lisp while I made this call and through the court proceedings)

It's (current year), get down with the sickness and join the victim class proper

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if i get rejected for interviews after I WASTED 4 YEARS GETTING CUCKED DAILY IN UNIVERSITY

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I WILL LEARN KUNGFU AND KICK EVERYONES ASS IF THEY DONT GIVE ME A JOB ATLEAST

Mahlo said:
When you're ugly everything you say is wrong by default. You constantly have to prove yourself and work to push back the negative feelings everyone pre-conceives about you.

Of course if you're Chad you can fumble every project, fuck around half the time, fuck the women in HR, and be forgiven and given a second chance

the coexistence of genetic destiny and self awareness results in abominations like us forced to endure a life of being trapped in metaphorical prison because people are predisposed to hate you for something that's entirely out of your control.