Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just LOL at being an ugly male in the work world

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7gbm58/worst_job_interview_ever/

7f84361d72.jpg

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
He is so clueless and oblivious. Looks permeate into everything.

Framecel222

Framecel222

Banned
-
Holy shit. Further proof that social anxiety is caused by people INTENTIONALLY making you uncomfortable due to your LOOKS.

Indari

Indari

Captain Indari
★★★★★
168d 15h 4m
he should have cursed them all out. weak pussy
>[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It sounds like that guy gave you some advice you can use for future interviews. Maybe you didn't realize what you were doing, but now you can change your approach.[/font]
fucking lol. fuck these victim blaming cunts

Maxilla

Maxilla

Officer
9d 7h 13m
High inhibition worm. If he had any self-respect, he would've clocked the guy for treating him with such disdain

Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
7d 17h 50m
Why the fuck should he have even talked to the lady? The 2 dudes were the ones asking the fucking questions. Vile disgusting whiteknight trash. I would've went off on these faggots

Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
★★★★★
14m
Maxilla said:
High inhibition worm. If he had any self-respect, he would've clocked the guy for treating him with such disdain

That's most incels for you. Our spirit has been completely destroyed from years of social ostracization.

justforlulzandkeks

justforlulzandkeks

Officer
★★★★
Indari said:
he should have cursed them all out. weak pussy
>[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It sounds like that guy gave you some advice you can use for future interviews. Maybe you didn't realize what you were doing, but now you can change your approach.[/font]
fucking lol. fuck these victim blaming cunts
I like how the one who posted that is a fat female """"FA""""

kussan

kussan

Banned
-
Framecel222 said:
Holy shit. Further proof that social anxiety is caused by people INTENTIONALLY making you uncomfortable due to your LOOKS.

Yes when people always keep frown at you and ignore you. You will change as a person.

G

GeneticDysfunction

Overlord
7d 22h 45m
Lmao which is why my religion is ldaring, no point trying to make it as an ugly fucker without talent or luck, nature wants to weed us out. Its over

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
4d 3h 42m
Wtf if i were in this guy place i would punch that motherfucker down.

anon_899

anon_899

Ragie Wagie
★★
1h 22m
Solitarian_Walker said:
That's most incels for you. Our spirit has been completely destroyed from years of social ostracization.

My spirit is destroyed and I have no self respect? Yes. But I know this guy deserves a punishment, and I would have done something about it.

I let too many people treat me like shit in my life, a HR cuck isn't going to be another one.

LonelyButterfly

LonelyButterfly

Recruit
★★★
11h 19m
Pure suicide fuel.
I still remember all the job interviews I had... they went all terrible. I only got a job because the women who was originally considered for the job cancelled the offer. I was probably the 3rd or 4th person in line (despite having the best school certificates and the best pre-employment test which they even admitted during my job interview).

Ugliness fucks you over no matter how great you might be as a person and what qualifications you might have. The ultimate blackpill.

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1h 31m
If someone acted that way towards me, I'd tell them to suck my hairy balls and leave.

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
6d 14h 3m
that is brutal holy shit.

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
he hasn't posted in a month, i think he killed himself

ropecel_is_cope

ropecel_is_cope

Cope with the rope, boyo
-
>Chad walks into interview room. All women: swoon, wet pussy, smiling.
>Incel walks in, vagina dries up, women hate him.

JUST

Mahlo

Mahlo

Lost time is never found again.
★★★★★
43d 17h 58m
When you're ugly everything you say is wrong by default. You constantly have to prove yourself and work to push back the negative feelings everyone pre-conceives about you.

Of course if you're Chad you can fumble every project, fuck around half the time, fuck the women in HR, and be forgiven and given a second chance

A Good Friend

A Good Friend

True Force Loneliness
He should play the victim card

I would call a lawyer and say I was a homosexual man who was accused of lavishing too much attention on men at my job interview, and then make up something about them making fun of my lisp

(also, I'd be pretending to lisp while I made this call and through the court proceedings)

It's (current year), get down with the sickness and join the victim class proper

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-
11h 34m
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if i get rejected for interviews after I WASTED 4 YEARS GETTING CUCKED DAILY IN UNIVERSITY

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I WILL LEARN KUNGFU AND KICK EVERYONES ASS IF THEY DONT GIVE ME A JOB ATLEAST

rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
Mahlo said:
When you're ugly everything you say is wrong by default. You constantly have to prove yourself and work to push back the negative feelings everyone pre-conceives about you.

Of course if you're Chad you can fumble every project, fuck around half the time, fuck the women in HR, and be forgiven and given a second chance

the coexistence of genetic destiny and self awareness results in abominations like us forced to endure a life of being trapped in metaphorical prison because people are predisposed to hate you for something that's entirely out of your control.

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Rage inducing.