Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just like for ER my childhood was blissful and beautiful

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
And then puberty hit and my life went DOWNHILL FAST
I legit wish I could re-live my childhood because it was the only time really worth living for. Reading ER describe his childhood, I could really empathize, it felt like something I could have written myself.

Last edited:
My childhood was far inferior to his, but, compared to what I know now, it was pleasant to say the least. I haven't felt happiness at all since then. Nice video.

My childhood was shit. My entire life has been shit

Same. My childhood was heaven. I think it made the shock of puberty and the "real world" that much harder to bear. However, that period of bliss helped me cope for longer than I would've without. But all things must come to pass.

Same. I had friends as a child, was pretty popular in school, and was a straight A student.

Once everyone hit puberty they started pushing me away (prob cause of my looks) and I became depressed as fuck. Shit was a complete 180.

Same here. I used to be popular in elementary school with wealthy parents and it all went downhill in 2010.

When i was a child i had several interactions with femoids, when i was like 6 i even had one girl showing interest in me, we spent many time together. She even came to my home once, calling me to go out with her.
Never experienced such after puberty.

Same. I had friends as a child, was pretty popular in school, and was a straight A student.

Once everyone hit puberty they started pushing me away (prob cause of my looks) and I became depressed as fuck. Shit was a complete 180.

I had a very similar experience.

Legit thread. My childhood really couldn't have been better, and there was seemingly no reason why my teen years wouldn't be the same. Then puberty hit like a fucking train.

Childhood was ehh, had some good times though.

Childhood was okay until age 9 or 10. Then, everything started tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down.