Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just lift bro!

You literally can't do this without a massive amount of steroids which will likely cause you to lose your hair and shrink your balls

tbh and being white/black and clean shaven without glasses and with a tattoo on the forearm makes you look thugmaxxed.
You literally can't do this without a massive amount of steroids which will likely cause you to lose your hair and shrink your balls

Glad I never resorted to weightlifting when I knew it that steroids were also needed for framelets to get the jacked look.

Glad I never resorted to weightlifting when I knew it that steroids were also needed for framelets to get the jacked look.
Not true, you can still get big by lifting, and it is super good for your health. Maybe start with calisthenics at home.

Not true, you can still get big by lifting, and it is super good for your health. Maybe start with calisthenics at home.

I am considering doing bodyweight fitness like pushups for exercise but I won't be able to handle lifting weights because it screws up my back. I've tried lifting with the correct posture but nothing works and I always get aching in my skinny wrists too.

I am considering doing bodyweight fitness like pushups for exercise but I won't be able to handle lifting weights because it screws up my back. I've tried lifting with the correct posture but nothing works and I always get aching in my skinny wrists too.
That's good bro, start small, and incrementally build up. Muscle will build up automatically the stronger you get, at least when you are natural, but key is health and feeling better.

That's good bro, start small, and incrementally build up. Muscle will build up automatically the stronger you get, at least when you are natural, but key is health and feeling better.

Tbh other than having more physical strength the part about getting gains from doing exercise is something I've hoped to achieve for a while but haven't had much success with even when I do exercises like sets of pushups and squats for a sustained period of time regularly.

I've also read that doing just a few exercises like pushups and squats only exercises some parts of the body and not others and how that is why weight lifting is better for building muscle and exercising all muscle groups.
But unfortunatley like I said because of back problems and aches and fragility of my wrists I am not able to do weight lifting a few times a week for exercise like other people do. When the only effect from exercising is just physical strength but no visible gains it is hard to get motivated about exercising regularly. Although it does at least help keep away fat gain in areas like the abdomen and keep arms from getting more flabby. The fat gain becomes more of a problem with age and slowing of the metabolism so it definitely gives me an incentive to exercise more as I get older.

Tbh other than having more physical strength the part about getting gains from doing exercise is something I've hoped to achieve for a while but haven't had much success with even when I do exercises like sets of pushups and squats for a sustained period of time regularly.

I've also read that doing just a few exercises like pushups and squats only exercises some parts of the body and not others and how that is why weight lifting is better for building muscle and exercising all muscle groups.
But unfortunatley like I said because of back problems and aches and fragility of my wrists I am not able to do weight lifting a few times a week for exercise like other people do. When the only effect from exercising is just physical strength but no visible gains it is hard to get motivated about exercising regularly. Although it does at least help keep away fat gain in areas like the abdomen and keep arms from getting more flabby. The fat gain becomes more of a problem with age and slowing of the metabolism so it definitely gives me an incentive to exercise more as I get older.

Remember to eat a few hundred calories over and get enough protein, even if you are a slow-gainer results are inevitable because of how human physiology works.

I think you are thinking about full body workouts and such, and I have heard that too, but honestly just do something, better than keeping on researching and never starting.

For back and wrists, I think you might have to start training them in isolation because of how weak they are. Also, it might be a flexibility issue, but hard to say. I would say working on both is important.

Remember to eat a few hundred calories over and get enough protein, even if you are a slow-gainer results are inevitable because of how human physiology works.

I think you are thinking about full body workouts and such, and I have heard that too, but honestly just do something, better than keeping on researching and never starting.

For back and wrists, I think you might have to start training them in isolation because of how weak they are. Also, it might be a flexibility issue, but hard to say. I would say working on both is important.

If you have seen what @mylifeistrash istrash has said about this, you have probably seen how he has recalled how a lot of guys that are eating a lot of calories in addition to exercise to get big are getting more bloated instead of bulking up and gain fat instead of muscle.
I would only start eating more calories after exercising and not before but naturally unless hungry I don't like to eat large portions.
The worse part about getting big is that requirement of eating big too and getting enough calories. My stomach and digestive system can't handle that and they shouldn't be stressed by me doing things like that imo.

I have done wrist and body stretches in isolation to deal with issues of weak wrist strength and posture problems like winged scapula and anterior pelvic tilt but it has never yielded much results tbh

If you have seen what @mylifeistrash istrash has said about this, you have probably seen how he has recalled how a lot of guys that are eating a lot of calories in addition to exercise to get big are getting more bloated instead of bulking up and gain fat instead of muscle.
I would only start eating more calories after exercising and not before but naturally unless hungry I don't like to eat large portions.
The worse part about getting big is that requirement of eating big too and getting enough calories. My stomach and digestive system can't handle that and they shouldn't be stressed by me doing things like that imo.

I have done wrist and body stretches in isolation to deal with issues of weak wrist strength and posture problems like winged scapula and anterior pelvic tilt but it has never yielded much results tbh
Well maybe they are just really weak then. I have a friend with a similar issue, and he just wears wrist wraps, but I would still try training the wrists.
And the bulking thing is supposed to be eating like 100 or 200 calories more than usual only, many people just gorge. Maybe try spreading your meals more and eating less in each, that can help increase the total calories you can consume.

Well maybe they are just really weak then. I have a friend with a similar issue, and he just wears wrist wraps, but I would still try training the wrists.
And the bulking thing is supposed to be eating like 100 or 200 calories more than usual only, many people just gorge. Maybe try spreading your meals more and eating less in each, that can help increase the total calories you can consume.

I already spread my meals and eat snacks in between so that wouldn't be difficult to do and I don't think I eat less than the average person so bulking may not really be the issue entirely. I think it's more the inability for my body to handle the type and duration of exercise needed to get gains.
I'll look into wrist wraps. I've heard some people recommend wearing gloves while exercising to prevent things like excess callouses developing on the fingers and palms of the hand.
But then there is the issue that constant contact of the wrist and hands with the wrist wraps or gloves itself irritates the skin and gives rise to itchy areas of the skin anyway. That's especially a problem because my skin is easily irritated and very sensitive to developing rashes from frequent contact or brushes with other objects.
That's why for the most part I haven't tried. It's just so demoralizing to try to exercise regularly for a period of time and get no visible gains from it and at the same time trying everything else to alleviate this just makes things worse concerning the comfort of day to day life.

The reason I'll probably start exercising again is to keep away excess fat gain that comes from slowing of the metabolism with increased age.

I already spread my meals and eat snacks in between so that wouldn't be difficult to do and I don't think I eat less than the average person so bulking may not really be the issue entirely. I think it's more the inability for my body to handle the type and duration of exercise needed to get gains.
I'll look into wrist wraps. I've heard some people recommend wearing gloves while exercising to prevent things like excess callouses developing on the fingers and palms of the hand.
But then there is the issue that constant contact of the wrist and hands with the wrist wraps or gloves itself irritates the skin and gives rise to itchy areas of the skin anyway. That's especially a problem because my skin is easily irritated and very sensitive to developing rashes from frequent contact or brushes with other objects.
That's why for the most part I haven't tried. It's just so demoralizing to try to exercise regularly for a period of time and get no visible gains from it and at the same time trying everything else to alleviate this just makes things worse concerning the comfort of day to day life.

The reason I'll probably start exercising again is to keep away excess fat gain that comes from slowing of the metabolism with increased age.
Contribute to gym heritage and get that callasus lmao, unless you actually develop rashes. As for gain, focus on strength gains, that one is easier to see gains in the short term. Like being able to do pushups easier, doing more, or doing them faster, etc.

Contribute to gym heritage and get that callasus lmao, unless you actually develop rashes. As for gain, focus on strength gains, that one is easier to see gains in the short term. Like being able to do pushups easier, doing more, or doing them faster, etc.

Yeah the strength gains part is what I'm going to focus on for the time being because the visible muscle gains part isn't something that I've been able to achieve.
Doing some exercise is better than nothing but I just have to work up enough motivation and discipline to do it regularly enough.

Yeah the strength gains part is what I'm going to focus on for the time being because the visible muscle gains part isn't something that I've been able to achieve.
Doing some exercise is better than nothing but I just have to work up enough motivation and discipline to do it regularly enough.
Honestly bro, it's about making a schedule. Have the mindset that no matter what happens, at this time of the day, I'm going to exercise, even if I feel like shit or am sick. I think building the habit is the most important part, then you don't need will power, you'll just think, "Oh, time to do training" like it's just something you do in life.

Honestly bro, it's about making a schedule. Have the mindset that no matter what happens, at this time of the day, I'm going to exercise, even if I feel like shit or am sick. I think building the habit is the most important part, then you don't need will power, you'll just think, "Oh, time to do training" like it's just something you do in life.

Yeah that's what I plan on doing. Like two to three times a week at least doing reps of pushups, squats and stretches in the afternoon and evening.

Yeah that's what I plan on doing. Like two to three times a week at least doing reps of pushups, squats and stretches in the afternoon and evening.

If it's calisthenics, you can honestly do it everyday, unlike lifting weights. Maybe start with 3 times to get over being sore if that happens.

Fuck the gym, food is the best cope that there is

Lifting for aesthetics without steroids is retard tier. I do it to feel strong, it's a cope.

Who needs balls with a face like this... :feelsclown: