Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Just lift bro, just eat clean bro, just don't mouth breathe bro, just have good posture bro"

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
At least have some minimal amount of dignity and don't buy into this bluepilled jewish cuck nonsense. Remember:

Chad doesn't lift and is shredded.

Chad regularly guzzles beer and his skin is glowing.

Chad breathes however the fuck he feels like breathing.

Chad slouches 100% of the time and still "has good posture."

lifting is mostly genetics, roids and little bit of diet

lifting is mostly genetics, roids and little bit of diet
This. I can tell where people started out from easily. Most people either start out as a skeleton with no tits or no ass or a skinny fat person with a pot belly and wide waist. Stacy eats whatever she wants and all the fat goes to her tits and ass.

Normies don't realise that most of us have tried this shit for years. I've always put on fat easily, the problem with lifting is it makes me crave 100's of extra calories a day and having plumb muscles makes me look fatter, it's all genetics. I mostly stick to body weight exercises now. I heard mouth breathing deforms your face and looking back at my childhood pics I notice my teeth weren't nearly as crooked.

This. I can tell where people started out from easily. Most people either start out as a skeleton with no tits or no ass or a skinny fat person with a pot belly and wide waist. Stacy eats whatever she wants and all the fat goes to her tits and ass.
And Chad eats pizza and chicken

Having high test level equals less body fat and more muscle by default. Lowtestcels simply don't understand this. It's like comparing a roid user to a nattycel. The nattycel can do everything by the book and work 10 x harder while the roid user half ass weight lift and still look bigger.

Normies don't realise that most of us have tried this shit for years. I've always put on fat easily, the problem with lifting is it makes me crave 100's of extra calories a day and having plumb muscles makes me look fatter, it's all genetics. I mostly stick to body weight exercises now. I heard mouth breathing deforms your face and looking back at my childhood pics I notice my teeth weren't nearly as crooked.
Most normfags that lift don't even look good. They just cope and think that any weight they gain after they start lifting is muscle when the majority of it is just fat. You can't even build that much muscle in a year (like 1-2 pounds a month after noobgains) and you have guys that are average height and 200 plus pounds that think they are these mass monsters.