Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just learn to code bro! Tech is a recession proof industry!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

@Transcended Trucel :lul:

Soycuck coders who say tech is "recession proof" are retarded. Dot com bubble and the decline of the telecom industry are the first to come in mind.

those are faggots who are working for companies like coinbase jfl

@Transcended Trucel :lul:
Extremely brutal. In the end, no one should be loyal to their (((employer))), they can and will drop off at a whim if needed. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::lul:

over for codecels I guess their plans returned -1

jfl at the clickbait

I don't care about absolute numbers. I want to know what percentage of the whole 30k is and what exactly a "tech employee" is - does that include people whose job is to weave baskets but they happen to be in the tech industry?

Regardless, the industry is maturing more and more so the landscape is surely changing. It's ridiculous how they're still pushing for "inclusion" (almost only of toilets, of course) when at the same time they're trying to cut costs and laying off competent people.

those are faggots who are working for companies like coinbase jfl
No one should work for crypto/Fintech/startups if they aren't far enough in career to get another job easily

No one should work for crypto/Fintech/startups if they aren't far enough in career to get another job easily
this is more lenient towards the financial and the car sector (Tesla)
jfl at op creating clickbait titles

Extremely brutal. In the end, no one should be loyal to their (((employer))), they can and will drop off at a whim if needed. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::lul:
I will draw many mlp horses taking a shit at my work for them to seethe at. :feelshaha: :feelsree:

The only true recession proof jobs are shitty ones that nobody wants (which also happen to have very little foids in the sector).

Water wet thread. Also, you need a well above-average IQ in order to succeed and stand out.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back