Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just learn a language theory

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
Black man can speak over 20 languages. Imagine all the opportunities to cold approach without looking like a creep. People will be genuinely interested in talking to you and girls might give you a chance on that alone assuming your at least 4psl. In 2020 it’s all about language mogging

even if i knew 20 languages, i still couldnt cold approach because of being called a creep

hes not ugly and at least 6'3 lol

I'd be called creepy perv if I knew 20 languages and approached holes.

Man "learn a language", unless you have hereditary languages, then you are NEVER going to reach a good level at it. Either your grammar will be bad, your reading ability, your accent, something will always be lacking. Languages are cope.

"oh my god what a nerd anon is, 20 languages but UGLY is the only word we need for him tee hee" - this is the fate awaiting you and any other languagecels

"oh my god Chad baby speak dirty to me in French again tee hee" - this is what awaits languagechads.

It's easy, just learn the few pick up lines you need in each language :feelsthink:

It's easy, just learn the few pick up lines you need in each language :feelsthink:
All these "polyglots" learn a few sentences, make a youtube video showing them use these 5 phrases and then call themselves masters of the language. Hah!

All these "polyglots" learn a few sentences, make a youtube video showing them use these 5 phrases and then call themselves masters of the language. Hah!
Yeah, if you think about it, you don't even know your own language even close to 100%. Get a book from long ago or some technical stuff to read and you'll see. It's easy to learn the basics that you use more in day to day life, but hard as fuck to really master a language.

Just learn 20 languages and you might get a 3/10 noodlewhore.

If one truly knows a language, he would be able to read and comprehend a novel written in such language.

If one truly knows a language, he would be able to read and comprehend a novel written in such language.
True mastery of language comes with a perfect accent too. It's extremely difficult for even the most well-trained learner to have a perfect accent. Grammar is picked up far more easily than accent. Because when we are kids and we learn our mother language we haven't trained our eyes to pronounce the words in a certain way based on how they are written. We already had perfect accent before we started reading. The only way to get perfect accent is to never pick up a book and speak the language like a baby: have someone else talk to you daily without needing to write.

True mastery of language comes with a perfect accent too. It's extremely difficult for even the most well-trained learner to have a perfect accent. Grammar is picked up far more easily than accent. Because when we are kids and we learn our mother language we haven't trained our eyes to pronounce the words in a certain way based on how they are written. We already had perfect accent before we started reading. The only way to get perfect accent is to never pick up a book and speak the language like a baby: have someone else talk to you daily without needing to write.

Agreed, Language is about mimicking, we copied the way how he pronounces words from our parents...one can learn a language but it's hard to sound native and natural. The native audiences can easily notice that it "sounds off".
If one wants to be more fluent ,one has to immerse himself with the natives by go and living there.

Just get called a creep in every language theory.

It may work for whites on asian countries tbh. I could try to learn another language but i already know 2 and a half and i don't think my retarded brain can learn more than that

I watched this guy before, wonder if he get to bang foreign hoes

eh.

chads can not know a single word of the local language and foids will be dying to "language exchange" with him (get their brains fucked out)

I've been watching his videos since 2014